become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forensic_Science/Education
Science in Society
Open Directory - Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Education
Advice About a Career In Forensic Science
- Guidance notes for potential forensic scientists, medical examiners or crime scene technicians from Florida State University.
American Forensic Nurses Inc.
- Offers an online forensic nursing certificate program as well as publications and other forensics information. Based in Palm Springs, California.
Crime Scene Investigation
- Crime scene investigation resources, training, articles and related links in the United States.
Department of Forensic Sciences
- Faculty overview, including photographs of equipment and facilities, curriculum, staff contacts, FAQs, admission details for Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, GWU, Washington DC.
Education in Forensic Science
- Training guidance before you take the plunge into qualifying for a career in forensics from two forensic DNA consultant's who teach at UC, Berkley, CA.
Graduate Program in Forensic Sciences
- Master of Forensic Sciences Administration program for management of forensic-related organizations, and M.S. program for research in a particular discipline held by Forensic Sciences Department, OSU Center for Health Sciences, Tulsa, OK.
Imprimus Forensic Services
- Forensic consulting services for civil cases and customized police training in crime scene investigations, biological evidence, forensic photography and footwear and tire track evidence at Arlington Heights, IL.
Marshall University Forensic Science Center
- Offers masters degree, outreach and research, with emphasis in DNA technologies and toxicology. The resources are also used as an accredited parental testing service in Huntington , West Virginia.
National Center for Forensic Science
- Offers education and training in physical, digital and biological evidence, research projects aiming to meet the current and future needs of the forensic science and law for the NIJ at University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
National Crime Investigation & Training
- Training in physical evidence collection, preservation, interpretation, and crime investigation at Redding, CA.
Virginia Institute of Forensic Science and Forensic Medicine
- Non-profit organization offering training programs, including pathology, trace evidence, latent prints and controlled substances, for professionals dealing with crime or death scene investigation. Articles, glossary, bulletin board for alumni, and calendar for courses in Richmond.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 21, 2013 5:45:09 AM EDT -