become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forensic_Science/Document_Examination
Science in Society
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Alternative: Handwriting Analysis
Brayer Handwriting International
- Forgery detection, signature verification, court testimony for criminal and civil cases, educational programs and keynotes. Based in New York.
- Forensic document examination: handwriting, signatures, ESDA, counterfeit and photocopied documents, alterations and obliterations, typescript and word processed document examinations, paper and ink comparisons with offices in Birminham and London, UK.
Emily J. Will
- Basic information about questioned document examination and its relevance to legal controversies, including irregularities in checks, wills, contracts, insurance policies, deeds, and other documents.
Forensic Document Analysis
- Curt Baggett is a handwriting expert, court qualified and certified by the American Bureau of Document Examiners and the American Institute of Applied Science. He offers his services for handwriting analysis, detecting forgeries and altered documents.
Forensic Document Examination Services Inc.
- FDES offers document dating, handwriting, signature comparisons and analyses aimed at disclosing the fraudulent or genuine nature of contested documents. Further details and contact in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
Forensic Documents Services International, Inc.
- Provides examination of documents involving a variety of forensic applications such as visual, microscopic, and photographic analysis.
- Offering document examination and expert testimony for criminal or civil cases involving handwriting identification, altered documents, collection of standards, and braille.
- Academy of graphology founded in 1995 for forensic handwriting identification in Pretoria, South Africa.
Jalbert and Associates
- Document examiner for identification or personnel placement problems needing handwriting analysis. Qualifications, client list, FAQ, stories and links consulting internationally from Rome, NY.
Linda L Mitchell, Forensic Document Examiner
- Linda Mitchell is a Forensic Document Examiner specializing in forgery detection and altered document authentication.
Miller, J.D., PhD.
- Research consultant and expert witness that will find hard to locate information, evaluate scientific research, analyze statistical data and perform social science researches in Cleveland, OH.
MS MacroSystem Nederland
- Hardware and software for questioned document analysis, with 3D software. With examples and specifications.
Questioned Document Investigations, Ltd
- Investigations for frauds and forgeries in all kinds of criminal, civil, and private disputes.
Riley, Welch, Laporte and Associates
- Forensic laboratory specializing in handwriting analysis, ink dating, document dating, and disputed documents. Based in Lansing, Michigan.
Shiver & Nelson Document Investigation Laboratory, Inc.
- Document investigation laboratory specializing in handwriting identification, signature verification, forgery detection, alterations, typewriter examination and other questioned document problems. Expert testimony. Atlanta, Georgia area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2013 at 14:56:58 UTC -