the entire directory
only in Science_in_Society/Forensic_Science
Science in Society
Products and Services
Computers: Security: Biometrics
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Forensic Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology
Science: Social Sciences: Criminology
Society: Law: Law Enforcement
This category in other languages:
- The use of geology and soil science in criminal and civil matters. The science is described and references are provided along with the author's personal and contact information in Missoula, MT.
Forensic Science Central
- Beginners' information, including glossary and forum.
Forensic Science Resources
- Links maintained by Tennessee Criminal Law Defense library.
Forensics Research at the Macaulay Institute
- Networks and conferences for work on soil forensics, and the application of databases and 3D tools to criminal and environmental forensic investigations in the UK.
Lee, Dr. Henry
- Overview of the topic from founder and professor of the Forensic Science Program at the University of New Haven, editor of academic journals, article and book author, and Chief Emeritus of the Connecticut State Police.
Reddy's Forensic Home Page
- Links relating to ballistics, gunprints, wound analysis, software, chemistry, narcotics and other subdisciplines, organizations and agencies from New York City.
TruTV: Forensic Files
- Some of the history and techniques of forensic investigation, with a glossary of terms used.
- List of programs on criminal history, folklore of crime, forensic science, with details of next public address by crime-historian and storyteller at the Museum of Long Island Natural Sciences at Stony Brook, New York.
Wikipedia: Forensic Science
- Online encyclopedia article describing the history and linking sub-divisions of forensics.
Zeno's Forensic Page
- Extensive listing of links to forensic science, including medicine and psychology. Active message board and index of links to other sites, available in other languages from Den Haag, Netherlands.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2013 at 20:50:21 UTC -