become an editor
the entire directory
only in Standards/Telecommunications
Open Directory - Science: Reference: Standards: Telecommunications
3rd Generation Mobile Group
- The production of Technical Specifications for a 3rd Generation Mobile System based on the evolved GSM core networks.
Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions
- A membership organization that provides the tools necessary to identify industry standards, guidelines and operating procedures that make the interoperability of telecommunications products and services possible.
- Defines interfaces for cable modems involved in high speed data distribution over cable television networks.
Frame Relay Forum
- The Frame Relay Forum is an association of corporate members comprised of vendors, carriers, users and consultants committed to the implementation of Frame Relay in accordance with national and international standards.
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- The ITU, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland is an international organization within which governments and the private sector coordinate global telecom networks and services.
- List of ITU-T Recommendations in force, with ordering and for-pay download feature. Examples of ITU-T standards are X.25 and X.500.
Telecommunications Industry Association
- National (US) trade organization. Publishes TIA/EIA standards.
- European Group setting standards for 3rd generation mobile communications
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:30 UTC -