become an editor
the entire directory
only in Standards/Environmental_Practice
Open Directory - Science: Reference: Standards: Environmental Practice
Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14000
ASTM Committee D-22
- Sampling and analysis of atmospheres.
ASTM Committee E-47
- Biological effects and environmental fate.
ASTM Committee E-50 on Environmental Assessment
- Scope of the Committee includes commercial real estate transactions, storage tanks, and pollution prevention.
ASTM Committee F-20
- Hazardous substances and oil spill response.
ASTM Technical Advisory Group to ISO/TC 207 on Environmental Management
- Pursuing U.S. and international standardization in the field of environmental management tools and systems
Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Contains information about Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). An EPD is a standardized (ISO 14025/TR) and LCA based tool to communicate the environmental performance of a product or system, and is applicable worldwide for all interested companies and organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 1, 2009 9:35:03 PM EST -