become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Computers: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines
Health: News and Media
Science: News and Media
Science: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
- An illustrated bimonthly magazine of science and technology published by Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society. Sample current content and archives on-line.
- Nonprofit science publisher, publishing annual syntheses of the latest developments in 29 fields of science.
- Monthly magazine providing news and commentary on developments on science and technology in Australia and New Zealand.
Berkeley Lab Science Beat
- Online science news magazine with articles about the latest scientific breakthroughs at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Scientific news for those who want to know about research developments but don't speak the language of science.
Berkeley Science Review
- Promotes public understanding of the research undertaken by Berkeley graduate students.
Chemical and Engineering News
- Weekly magazine provides breaking news and worldwide news and features. Subscription required for most articles.
- Popular science magazine, which treats the field as a part of culture. Includes back issues, selected articles and subscription details. Page includes feature articles.
- Science news, articles, current events and future views on topics such as technology, space, environment, health and medicine.
- Articles by top scientists on a wide range of scientific topics available as podcasts distributed online and through traditional radio networks.
- E-zine from the European Geophysical Society provides articles, news, journal watch and book reviews.
The Future of Things
- Online magazine providing original content from around the world on science, technology and medicine.
- Provides articles on science and technology strategic innovations.
National Geographic: Science and Space
- Watch videos, read articles and try interactive features focused on space exploration, health and the human body, Earth science and the environment.
- Weekly science and technology news magazine, considered by some to be the world's best, with diverse subject matter. Articles from current issue and collections of past articles on selected "exciting areas of science."
Oak Ridge National Laboratory Review
- Highlights research and development activities at the US Laboratory in the areas of basic research. biology, energy, transportation, computational sciences, advanced materials, nanotechnology and neutron-based science and technology.
- Monthly magazine about current science and technology.
Pravidhik Jagat: Science & Tech Online
- News and views about science and technology in South Asian countries. Based in Nepal.
- Sci-Tech provides articles and news on the various aspects of science, technology and how they interact.
Science a GoGo
- Biweekly ezine offers the latest science news focusing on offbeat technologies, hot topics, bizarre research and cryptic experimental results. Forum, news archives and article collections by subject.
- Online magazine featuring environmental science, medical breakthroughs and space exploration.
Science in Africa
- A monthly magazine containing popular articles, research findings, events, scientific developments, and resources about science in Africa.
- Provides articles on a wide range of scientific topics.
- International weekly science journal, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Science News Online
- Weekly magazine offers featured articles from the current issue along with special online-only features. Includes photo collection, archives, email newsletter and Science News for Kids section.
- AAAS web magazine. Some free sample stories, subscription required for full text.
- Monthly magazine of science. Website includes articles from past issues.
Scientific Computing World
- Online version of the bi-monthly magazine offers news, features and reviews along with selected features from Bioinformatics World and Research Information quarterly publications.
- Features news and features about science and technology for scientists, by scientists. Special sections on labs, food and medicine.
- Magazine that aims to provide readers with relevant, insightful and entertaining original science content. Print and digital versions available by subscription.
- Online magazine that aims to present key scientific developments long before they are covered in the general media.
- Daily headlines from Science Magazine's news department. [RSS]
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 7:03:28 UTC -