become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Free_Online_Journals
Free Online Journals
Reference: Open Access Resources
Science: Publications: Archives: Free Access Online Archives
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Free Access Theory
- List of journals, information for authors and subscribers, listings of latest articles, and full text to download.
Astrophysics Data System Scanned Articles Service
- Includes the full text of 31 major astronomy and astrophysics journals.
- A quarterly periodical of particle physics, published by the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (fall 1994-spring 2002).
Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- BBS is the leading cognitive science journal. This site gives free access to most of the major ("target") articles published since 1993, plus some earlier ones and some still to appear in print.
- A non-profit publisher of free and affordable online biomedical journals containing research from developing countries such as Brazil, Cuba, India, Indonesia, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
- Online publisher of free peer-reviewed scientific articles in all areas of medical research and biology. Although it is a for-profit publisher, it provides free online access to all its research articles. Starting in 2002, authors will be charged processing fees, although these will be waived for authors from developing countries and in some other circumstances. Authors always retain the copyright to their articles.
- Quarterly research newsletter covering the life sciences. It aims to encourage young scientists and publishes short articles, research notes and news on different aspects of living things.
- A journal of neurology. Free access to already published articles.
- Full-text peer-reviewed articles in neuroscience.
- International journal of high-energy physics, published by the Institute of Physics (october 1998-present).
Columbia Science Review
- Publication of Columbia University by students addressing contemporary scientific and academic research.
Columbia Undergraduate Science Journal
- CUSJ is a professional-level, open-access science journal committed to publishing manuscripts of the highest quality resulting from significant scientific research or outstanding scientific analysis.
The Dawson Research Journal of Experimental Science
- A publication of experimental research conducted by the science students of Dawson College, Montreal, Canada. All past issues available online.
Directory of Open Access Journals
- Categorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality
- Peer reviewed articles on all aspects of human sexual relations, by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, San Francisco.
Electronic Journals - Virginia Tech
- A collection of free access e-journals hosted by the Virginia Tech Digital Library.
- Multilingual, irregular free access online journal covering a wide range of topics in such fields as cosmology, anthropology, social psychiatry, psychoanalysis, neurobiology, jurisprudence and religious studies.
- Peer-reviewed journal about the Internet (monthly and via e-mail).
Free Medical Journals
- Lists a large number of medical journals that currently provide free full-text access on the web.
- Quarterly magazine highlighting advances in biomedical research and science education.
The Industrial Geographer
- A peer reviewed electronic journal focused on industrial geography.
The International Journal of Intelligent Technologies and Applied Statistics
- Publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed research papers in these fields. Explains the aims and scope of the journal and provides information on the submission of papers and an FAQ.
Journal of Research Practice
- JRP is an open-access and peer-reviewed journal with a transdisciplinary focus. It seeks to study the evolving patterns of thinking and practice, and welcomes contributions on the basic issues and challenges encountered by researchers in any domain.
Journal of Scientific and Mathematical Research
- The Journal seeks to unify all branches of scientific and mathematical inquiry by publishing the highest quality, peer-reviewed research on a broad range of topics of current interest.
MDPI: Open Access Journals
- MDPI has been publishing scholarly, peer-reviewed open access journals since 1996. Searchable by title, author and article type.
Nature and Science
- International academic journal on natural and social sciences. Includes publications, papers, database and templates.
Pacific Journal of Science and Technology (PJST)
- Academic journal of interdisciplinary scientific research, theories and observations published by the Akamai University, USA.
- Peer-reviewed, open-access online resource reporting scientific studies from all disciplines. Overview of articles, with guidelines for authors and reviewers.
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Online (U.S.)
- PNAS. Beginning January 2002, PNAS research articles and papers published online before print in PNAS Early Edition are available only to paid subscribers for six months. All articles from 1990 through 2001 remain freely available.
- One of the first peer-reviewed scientific journals. Continuously online and open-access since 1990. Sponsored by the American Psychological Association. Also provides open peer commentary on accepted, peer-reviewed target articles.
Public Library of Science (PLoS)
- Non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature freely accessible to scientists and to the public around the world. Promotion of free access online journals. Includes online eprints and archives.
- Provides free access to scientific journal articles from Brazil, Chile, Cuba, and Spain.
- Open access publisher in the field of science and technology, committed to making peer reviewed scientific literature freely available globally. The database features thousands of free scientific journals, books and videos.
- ScopeMed is an open access journal index and free manuscript management system for peer reviewed medical journals.
Silpakorn University Science and Technology Journal
- Journal of the Research and Development Institute of Silpakorn University, Thailand. SUSTJ publishes peer-reviewed papers written in English in all science and technology disciplines.
Stochastic Programming Eprint Series
- Refereed electronic journal with recent results in the SP area. Available issues since 1999.
Free Online Journals
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2014 at 6:24:09 UTC -