become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Publications: Journals
Free Online Journals
Environmental Science and Engineering
News: Magazines and E-zines
Science: News and Media
This category in other languages:
- Publisher of a wide range of peer reviewed journals in the categories; Medical Sciences, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences.
Advances in Complex Systems
- Quarterly that discusses multidisciplinary approaches to the study of complex systems. Online version of the current issue is available, along with ordering information for the print version. Includes full research articles as well as letters and reviews. From World Scientific.
African Journals Online
- Tables of contents and abstracts of articles from journals in agricultural sciences, science and technology, health and social sciences. Published in Africa.
Annals of Improbable Research
- The Annals of Improbable Research -- also known as AIR -- is a science humor magazine. We administer the Ig Nobel Prizes, given each year for achievements that make people laugh, and then make them think.
Annals of the University of Craiova, Series: Automation, Computers, Electronics and Mechatronics
- International journal covering all aspects of these disciplines including methodologies, techniques and applications, as well as specific contributions concerning relevant educational technologies.
Berkeley Graduate Science Journal
- UC Berkeley's forum for graduate student research, news and policy, history of science, and reviews of current trends.
Berkeley Scientific Journal
- A publication of undergraduate research by students of the University of California, Berkeley. Selected articles available on-line.
Bulletin of the New Jersey Academy of Science
- Instructions to authors.
DOE Full-text Technical Reports
- Access to full-text Department of Energy Technical Reports. Topics include physics, computer science, engineering, and renewable energy.
DOE Preprint Network
- Searchable gateway to preprint servers that deal with scientific and technical disciplines of concern to U.S. Department of Energy.
Engineering and Science Ejournals
- A compilation of links to free full-text access electronic journals by Linda Kosmin Langford.
EurekAlert Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Links to and descriptions of selected peer-reviewed journals. Also includes article abstracts and links to articles by subject.
- Quarterly Journal of the Florida Academy of Sciences. Contents of recent issues, instructions to authors.
FORUM for Applied Research and Public Policy
- A quarterly policy journal that focuses on energy, the environment, economic development, and science and technology issues. It aims to make the work of policy researchers more accessible to officials in the public and private sectors.
- Journal of the Ashmolean Natural History Society of Oxfordshire. Publishes original articles on any aspect of the natural history of the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
Georgia Journal of Science
- Subscription and author information. Abstracts from vol.57 (1999) on.
Indian Journal of Science and Technology
- International peer reviewed research journal published monthly with online and print versions. Full articles can be accessed freely and archives are also available. [PDF]
Institutional Repository: University of Diponegoro
- Contain journals, books and publications from Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
- Laser Pages' Israel Journals receive contributions from leading scientists worldwide, are fully peer-reviewed and meticulously edited in English. Home of Israel Journal of Chemistry, Israel Journal of Earth Sciences, Israel Journal of Plant Sciences, and Israel Journal of Zoology.
The Journal of American Science
- Provides a source for the science community, publishing the latest scientific research findings, science reports, news, jobs and other information.
Journal of Experimental & Applied Mechanics
- International online journal focusing on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of experimental and applied mechanics.
Journal of STEM Education
- Publication for educators in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). The site contains archives, abstracts and PDF files of articles.
Journal of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science
- Tables of contents from vol.22 (1987) onwards.
Journal of the Arkansas Academy of Science
- Published annually. Author and subscription information and tables of contents for all volumes. Archives also available.
Journal of the Iowa Academy of Science
- Submission rules, subscription information and list of main scientific fields.
Journal of the North Carolina Academy of Science
- Formerly the Journal of the Elisha Mitchell Scientific Society. Instructions for authors and a link to an online archive.
Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences
- Instructions for authors.
Journal of Theoretics
- A nonprofit peer-reviewed science journal of original and scientifically credible theories from all disciplines. Articles are available online.
Lab Animal Europe
- Peer reviewed journal offering information, ideas, methods and materials for the animal research professional.
Maejo International: Journal of Science and Technology
- MIJST is a free online journal covering all branches of science and technology.
- A Review of Science, Learning and Policy. Tables of contents. Full text to subscribers.
- International weekly refereed journal of scientific research. Free registration for searchable abstracts: full content requires subscription.
- Covers such areas as biotechnology, biology and geology. Lists of contents with abstracts; full text available to subscribers.
- Publishes a range of peer-reviewed, open access scholarly journals covering several scientific fields.
Proceedings of the Indiana Academy of Science
- Author and subscriber information.
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Online (U.S.)
- Multidisciplinary journal covering the biological, physical, and social sciences. Published biweekly. Archives go back to January 1996. Subscription required for full site access.
Proceedings of the Oklahoma Academy of Science
- Tables of contents of all volumes. Full text from vol.56 (1976) on, in PDF/HTML.
Proceedings of the West Virginia Academy of Science
- Instructions for authors.
Reviews in Undergraduate Research
- International undergraduate journal dedicated solely to publishing high-quality natural sciences review articles by undergraduate student-authors for their peers. Submissions are welcome from any undergraduate around the world.
SB and F Online
- Online version of the review journal science books and films, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Contains reviews, bibliographies and articles relating to science books, videos, and software. Provides sample access; subscription required for full access.
Scholars Research Library
- Publishes open access journals offering peer-reviewed, scientifically based articles and original research in the fields of pharmaceutical science, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and biotechnology.
- An information source for scientific, technical, and medical research. Subscription required for some sections.
- Free, publicly available Internet web portal allowing access to numerous scientific journals and public science databases.
Scientific Publications of the Paris Natural History Museum
- Three research journals and four collections of monographs in botany, Earth sciences, zoology, biodiversity management, human sciences and history of science. Some tables of contents, abstracts and recent papers are available on-line.
Scientific Publications: University of Bacau
- Provides details of several scientific journals spanning a number of disciplines.
South African Journal of Science
- Official publication of the Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf). Topics include research, history of science, policies, and book reviews. Includes abstracts of past articles.
- A repository of international publications allowing access to science, technology and medical journals.
Transactions of the Illinois State Academy of Science
- Search for past articles. Purchase information.
Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science
- Summary information beginning with vol.104 (2001), full text for selected issues or articles.
Transactions of the Royal Society of South Africa
- Abstracts from volume 49 (1994) onwards.
- Publishers of journals for Central and Eastern European researchers. Titles, call for papers, subscription information, on-line ordering.
EurekAlert! - Breaking News
- Science news feed. [RSS]
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- RSS feed for this multidisciplinary journal's current issue. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:15:05 AM EST -