become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archives/Interoperability_Standards
Reference: Knowledge Management
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Digital Library Development
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Software
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Metadata
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Free Access Theory
- An Open Archive Initiative (OAI) - compliant open-source software released by MIT for archiving eprints and other kinds of academic content. Mission, policy, technical features, implementations.
Open Archives Initiative
- The Open Archive community. Promotion of interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the dissemination of content, by enhancing access to e-print archives. Online documents, links and forums.
The Open Citation Project
- OpCit. Project funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee, whose aim is to develop a citation-linking system to navigate through Open Archives.
Open Language Archives Community
- Worldwide network of language archives developing standard protocols for interoperability.
The Santa Fe Convention of the Open Archives Initiative
- A set of relatively simple but potentially quite powerful interoperability agreements that facilitate the creation of mediator services. These services combine and process information from individual archives and offer increased functionality to support discovery, presentation and analysis of data originating from compliant archives.
Electronic Publishing in Science
- Proceedings of the second international conference organized by the International Council for Science and UNESCO on issues related to electronic dissemination of scientific works. (February 20, 2001)
Economics, Real Costs and Benefits of Electronic Publishing in Science
- Proceedings of the workshop organized by the International Council for Science and held at Keble College, Oxford in march-april 1998. (March 31, 1998)
Electronic Publishing in Science:
- Proceedings of the first conference held in Paris and organized by the International Council for Science and UNESCO. (February 19, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2015 at 11:54:07 UTC -