become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archives/Interoperability_Standards
Open Directory - Science: Publications: Archives: Interoperability Standards
Reference: Knowledge Management
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Digital Library Development
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Software
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Metadata
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Free Access Theory
- An OAI-compliant software for document servers developed at CERN and licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL). Allows institutions to build their own electronic library and to make it accessible on the web. Features, support, download area.
- An Open Archive Initiative (OAI) - compliant open-source software released by MIT for archiving eprints and other kinds of academic content. Mission, policy, technical features, implementations.
- An initiative aiming to establish a new collaborative system for the collection, storage and utilisation of engineering grey literature.
Open Archives Initiative
- The Open Archive community. Promotion of interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the dissemination of content, by enhancing access to e-print archives. Online documents, links and forums.
The Open Citation Project
- OpCit. Project funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee, whose aim is to develop a citation-linking system to navigate through Open Archives.
Open Language Archives Community
- Worldwide network of language archives developing standard protocols for interoperability.
The Santa Fe Convention of the Open Archives Initiative
- A set of relatively simple but potentially quite powerful interoperability agreements that facilitate the creation of mediator services. These services combine and process information from individual archives and offer increased functionality to support discovery, presentation and analysis of data originating from compliant archives.
University of Illinois Metadata Harvesting Project
- A suite of Open Archives Initiative (OAI)-based metadata harvesting services, search services, and tools designed to facilitate discovery and retrieval of certain classes of scholarly works.
Electronic Publishing in Science
- Proceedings of the second international conference organized by the International Council for Science and UNESCO on issues related to electronic dissemination of scientific works. (February 20, 2001)
Economics, Real Costs and Benefits of Electronic Publishing in Science
- Proceedings of the workshop organized by the International Council for Science and held at Keble College, Oxford in march-april 1998. (March 31, 1998)
Electronic Publishing in Science:
- Proceedings of the first conference held in Paris and organized by the International Council for Science and UNESCO. (February 19, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:21 PM EST -