the entire directory
only in Science/Publications
Magazines and E-zines
Business: Business Services: Communications: Writing and Editing: Technical: Medical and Scientific
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Academic and Technical: Science
Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Science
Science: News and Media
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical
This category in other languages:
A.J. Morris Science Review
- Reviews of published articles, books, and web sources for all fields of science.
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Providing print and electronic research databases of citations and full text in the sciences. Title list of databases, journals by subject, login scripts for web masters, subscriber and guest demonstration access to CSA databases, and other product information.
Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- The Council of Science Editors (CSE) aims to improve communication in the sciences by educating authors, editors, and publishers.
- An integrated network of electronic scientific and technical information. Included are pre-publication drafts of journal articles (preprints), scholarly papers, technical communications, or similar documents relaying research results among peer groups.
- Gateway to Elsevier's Science and Technology publishing, including books, major reference works, online education and textbooks.
European Association of Science Editors (EASE)
- An international organization providing science writers and editors with resources, links, newsletter, mailing lists, and networking.
European Secretariat for Scientific Publications
- SEPS operates as a link between universities, publishing houses and authors with the aim of promoting translation of scientific works in the various European languages to achieve a wide distribution of scientific culture around Europe.
Iasi Politechnic Magazine
- Features book and soft reviews covering a variety of topics, such as mathematics, biochemistry, food science, polymers and mechanical engineering.
- Online database containing indexed abstracts for the published literature in physics, electrical engineering, electronics, communications, control engineering, computers and computing, and information technology. Also, offers CD-rom version.
- Library site by Pierre F. Walter offering scientific, legal, psychological and selfhelp content.
JUNP: Journal of the Unpublished
- Aims to publish data and research that normally would not be published. Users can submit and search sightings of common and rare wildlife and plants, and research findings in the fields of health and the environment. All information is made publicly available in a community database.
- Online resource providing up to date information on new products, application notes, technical articles and industry news. Monthly e-newsletter available. Free registration necessary.
- Offers access to articles from the latest issues of a large number of science journals.
Open Archives Initiative
- Develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of e-prints and other electronic content, primarily in the sciences.
- Semantic wiki which aims to make information about scientific events, research groups, tools, journals etc. more accessible.
Scholars' Forum: A New Model for Scholarly Communication
- Caltech proposal for university-author-society run e-journal system for publishing science. With follow-up discussion.
- Free academic social network that enables researchers and graduate students to share, discover, learn, and discuss academic contributions and research materials.
Thomson Reuters: Science
- Maintains a large collection of bibliographic and indexing data for scientific literature. Includes a pharma knowledge hub, publishes and analyses scholarly research and offers intellectual property solutions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 5:54:04 UTC -