become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Vacuum
Insruments and Supplies
Science: Physics: Particle
Science: Physics: Plasma
Science: Technology: Electronics: Semiconductors
Science: Technology: Materials: Coatings
American Vacuum Society
- Includes descriptions of the society's aims, online access to publications, administrative information, related news and information on conferences.
AVT Services Pty Ltd
- Australian vacuum and cryogenics company. Services offered include the supply of equipment, the design of equipment, the management of vacuum processes and the maintenance of vacuum equipment and systems.
The Bell Jar
- Site of vacuum technology and techniques for students and amateur scientists. Articles; links; experiments.
British Vacuum Council
- The representative for Great Britain on the International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique and Application. It aims to stimulate international collaboration in the fields of vacuum science, techniques and applications and related multi-disciplinary topics including solid-vacuum and other interfaces.
Building your own Vacuum Pump
- Supplies instructions for building a pump out of easily available materials.
How Thermoses (Vacuum Flasks) Work
- For inquisitive people howstuffworks.com tells about how thermoses work. You can find there other vacuum-based devices as vacuum cleaner and television.
International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique, and Applications
- International meetings, conferences and workshops, educational opportunities, international awards and prizes.
Introduction to Vacuum Technology
- Some basic principles for beginners. [PDF]
Mc Nally Institute
- An excellent resource with enormous amount of information for advanced vacuum users about pumps and seals (troubleshooting, specifications etc.)
Oxford Vacuum Science
- Oxford Vacuum Science Ltd promotes good vacuum practice and understanding through the provision of training, design and consultancy services, and supply of bench-top thin film deposition research equipment.
PVD Coatings and Vacuum Technology Forum
- Forum for discussion about current problems and solutions in R&D and industrial thin films, coatings and surface technology.
The Society of Vacuum Coaters
- Education and information about vacuum coating. Technical conferences, educational programs, publications.
Vacuum Technology and Vacuum Coating Forum
- Discuss subjects about vacuum physics, vacuum and coating systems, evaporation coating and sputtering technology.
- Designer and manufacturer of a range of products including cryostats, precision manipulators, electron bombardment heaters, residual gas analyzers, vacuum chambers and systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 16, 2013 at 15:35:05 UTC -