become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Educational
Computers: Software: Educational: Science
Science: Physics: Education
Animations for Physics
- Free interactive animations in Flash, for students in the 11th - 12th; harmonic oscillator, single pendulum, Carnot cycle, prism.
BearEdu Technologies Science Software
- [Browser] Educational software designed for the high school or college student in Physics. The programs use animation to teach the course basics.
- [Win] A simulation program for the study of analog and digital electronics.
Easy Java Simulations
- An authoring tool written in Java that helps non-programmers create simulations, mainly for pedagogic reasons.
EasySim Digital Electronic Simulator
- [Win] Software for learning the behaviour of digital electronic circuits. Order from the web.
Eye On Science
- A few simple educational programs for children. Traffic Flow Simulator, Snowflake and others.
Fable Multimedia Physics Software
- [Win - Mac] Educational software resources for High School(AP) and College Physics.
- Simulates the path of movement for bodies altered by the path of other bodies.
High School Physics Software
- We created seven physics software modules to learn kinematics, dynamics, optics, and to help prepare students for the Physics AP B exam. The modules include more than 2,000 problems.
- Interactive Physics is the standard in Physics motion software used at more than 12000 schools world wide.
Kinetic Books-Digital Physics Curriculum and Virtual Labs
- A comprehensive introductory digital physics textbook, 16 Java-based physics virtual labs, and hundreds of simulations and interactive problems on-line for free trial.
- [Win-Mac] OnScreen Particle Physics allows students to experience what real particle physics experiments are like.
- [Win] Offers'Orbit Xplorer' for exploring orbits of satellites and 'Interference' for exploring interference effects.
Physics Academic Software
- Several programs for DOS or Windows teaching physics on academic level.
PhysicsLab Computer Simulations
- 25 free computer simulations of experiments for AS and A2 physics; for teachers to demonstrate difficult experiments and concepts; for students to use for revision and private study.
- [Win] Multiple choice tests covering all physics subject areas taught in a first or second-year physics course. Good preparation before real tests and exams for high school and college students.
- [Win-Dos] A Newtonian physics simulator
- Interactive software including MathProf and PhysProf. They use two dimensional graphics and animations to display mathematical and physical correlations. Distributed as shareware.
Science Teacher Help
- Software to create graphs and diagrams, an add-on for Microsoft Word.
- Dr. Hanley's AeroTrajectory is a user-friendly software package for computing the trajectory of objects with or without aerodynamics forces.
- [Win] Collection of programs teaching physics. Virtual experiments. Simulations of various physical phenomena covering diffraction, dynamics, electrostatics, gravity, Kepler laws, kinematics, Kirchhoff, optics, oscillations, projectiles, thermodynamics, vectors and waves.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2014 at 10:14:15 UTC -