become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Rheology
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Rheology
Instruments and Supplies
Science: Physics: Condensed Matter
Science: Physics: Crystallography
Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Science: Physics: Mathematical Physics: Statistical Mechanics
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Science: Technology: Materials
Colloid and Interface Science Page
- Terms and field of colloid science, Laurier L. Schramm, University of Calgary.
Intro to polymers : The Macrogalleria
- A cyberwonderland of polymer fun from University of S MS
Materials Science Modeling
- Project at NIST, Applied and Computational Mathematics Division, US gov. institute.
The Origins of Rheology: A Short Historical Excursion
- History and relationships with other areas of physics. [PDF]
Rheology of Liquid Crystals - Freiburg
- TMR Network - nematic fluids.
- Understanding of hydrocolloids.
Rheology Research Center, University of Wisconsin
- History, videos of rheologic processes, and links.
- Computational approach.
What Is Rheology Anyway?
- Rheology studies the flow of unusual materials, particularly non-Newtonian fluids such as mayonnaise, paint, molten plastics, and foams. The Society of Rheology caters to rheologists in many fields
Usenet sci.materials -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 22, 2013 5:54:07 AM EDT -