become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
DOE National Laboratories
Elementary Particle Physics
Science: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan: Laboratory of Theoretical Physics
- Provides information on the lab, the people and the research into the fundamental problems of nonlinear phenomena in Bose-Einstein condensates, nonlinear optics and condensed matter physics.
Clusters and Nanosystems at EPFL
- Research on clusters and nanosystems has the general aim of understanding the properties of matter at small sizes (typically less than 1000 atoms) and its interaction with surfaces. Novel methods are developed to produce and characterize clusters and nanosystems free or deposited on surfaces and in matrices.
- Nonlinear Physics lab.
Institute for Data Evaluation and Analysis
- A private academic institute for data compilation and modeling in the fields of atomic and radiation physics.
Institute of Applied Physics, Friedrich-Schiller University
- University institute with research interests on the areas of fiber lasers and amplifiers, ultra-short pulse lasers, integrated optics and micro structuring (clean room facilities).
Institute of Physics
- Devoted to basic research in the fields of physics of atoms, molecules and plasma and solid state physics including surface science. Zagreb, Croatia.
Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic
- Details about the institute, including news, research, group structure, resources, services, and a people search function.
Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy
- Vilnius, Lithuania. Staff, projects, publications.
Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute
- The Ioffe Institute is one of Russia's largest institutions for research in physics and technology with a wide variety of operating projects. It was founded in 1918 and run for several decades by Abram F. Ioffe
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL)
- APL is a not-for-profit research and development organization dedicated to solving a wide range of complex problems that present critical challenges to the nation.
MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research
- Research areas include astrophysics, cosmology and space technology. Includes information about people, publications, news and events.
Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Intergovernmental organization, research areas at NORDITA include astrophysics, condensed matter physics and subatomic physics.
Philipps-University of Marburg: Research
- Research areas include biophotonics, experimental and theoretical semiconductor physics, complex systems, molecular solid state physics, neurophysics, optics, surface physics, quantum chaos and many particle physics.
Prober Lab, Department of Applied Physics, Yale University
- Experimental research in mesoscopic phenomena, micro- and nanofabrication, and the physics of ultra-sensitive superconducting detectors.
SISSA-ISAS: Condensed Matter Sector
- Research institute at the International School for Advanced Studies in Italy. Research is focused on understanding the physical properties of real material systems by microscopical calculations.
- Company undertaking research into the influence of the torsion fields created by cell phones, TV sets and other electronic devices on human health.
Surrey Ion Beam Centre
- Outline of the Ion Beam Centre and what it does and how it can be used. Information is also given on research work carried out at the centre.
Swedish National Testing and Research Institute
- Research areas include meteorology, energy, electrical engineering and the environment. Primarily a reference site, with 'best practice' guidelines and information on Swedish regulations.
Weizmann Institute of Science: Faculty of Physics
- Located in Rehovot, Israel. Includes lists of staff members and information on the research groups, as well as information on graduate-level courses that are offered.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 18:15:11 UTC -