become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relativity/Visualization
- BACKLIGHT is a photorealistic relativistic visualisation system. Developed at the Australian National University by undergraduate student Antony Searle , it produces images and videos demonstrating the optical effects of special relativity.
- A short overview of special relativity, filled with relativistic ray traced images. Explains relativistic effects using a theoretical spaceship.
Interactive Visualization of Gravitation as Spacetime Curvature
- Interactive Flash animation of a smaller test mass in the gravitational field of a larger mass, following the laws of general relativity. The animation uses an unusual form of representation in which time is bent into a circle.
OpenGL Relativistic Spacetime Project
- A real time relativity simulator for Windows, Linux and OS/2, using OpenGL.
Relativistic Ray Traced Images
- Features visualization of relativistic deformation effects of a spaceship like object.
- The program xrel depicts, as realistically as possible, the appearance of stars as seen from a starship moving at speeds close to the speed of light.
Visualization of the Theory of Relativity
- Online papers, images, movies and paper models.
Warp Special Relativity Simulator
- A windows program to show you the weird effects of special relativity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 5:54:07 UTC -