become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relativity/Software
The Cactus Code
- A modular manageable high-performance 3D tool for Numerical Relativity.
- A mesh refinement driver for the Cactus code; the primary application is the simulation of black hole spacetimes.
Form Symbolic Manipulation System
- A free software package for manipulating tensors (abstract index notation) and other multi-component objects; highly suitable for calculations in general relativity and related theories such as supergravity. Documentation, course material, and possibilities for download.
- Software for modelling gravitational lens systems; created and maintained by Chuck Keeton at Rutgers University.
- A computer algebra package for performing differential geometry calculations. Demonstrations of the package's applications to general relativity.
LORENE (Langage Objet pour la RElativite NumeriquE)
- Provides a set of C++ classes to solve various problems arising in numerical relativity and other areas of computational astrophysics.
- An open framework for large numerical simulations in general relativity.
- A Mathematica package for doing tensor calculations in differential geometry and general relativity.
Riemann Package for Maple
- Package written in Maple for calculating tensor components in General Relativity and performing some abstract tensor manipulation; suitable for calculations in general relativity and for quantum field theory in curved spacetime. Features brief description, download for Maple V and for Maple 6 or higher, and examples.
- A code to evolve the equations of hydrodynamics in curved spacetime (relativistic numerical hydrodynamics).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 6:35:09 UTC -