become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relativity/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Relativity: Associations
Science: Organizations: Associations
Science: Physics: Organizations: Associations
Apples with Apples
- Association of numerical relativity groups, with the aim of developing standards for comparing the groups' different simulation codes and the results obtained therewith.
Australasian Society for General Relativity and Gravitation
- Includes a newsletter, information on events, and links to related research groups.
Gravitational Physics Section of EAS and EPS
- Section of the Joint Astrophysics Division of the European Astronomical Society and the European Physical Society
Gravity Research Foundation
- Foundation best known for its prestigious annual essay competition.
The International Light Cone Advisory Committee (ILCAC)
- Dedicated to efforts to solve quantum field theories by use of a special, relativity-based method known as light-cone quantization. Includes list of members and information about the committee's workshops and meetings.
Spanish Society of Gravitation and Relativity
- Includes information about membership, officers, conferences and about Spanish relativity groups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:05:10 AM EST -