become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relativity/Alternative
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Astronomy, Alternative: Cosmology
Science: Physics: Alternative
Science: Physics: Particle: Alternative
- website on which the author (A. A. Faraj) works out the predictions of an emission theory of light.
- Website presenting what the author claims to be experimental evidence against relativity, as well as more philosophical arguments and proposed explanations of the various experimental effects in terms of an ether theory. Includes a discussion board.
Apparent Lack of Symmetry in Stellar Aberration and Euclidean Space Time
- Critical examination of stellar aberration and its relativistic interpretation, followed by the author's alternative derivation based on Euclidean spacetime; by Rajan Dogra.
- Webpages of the Society for the Advancement of Autodynamics, a theory that is meant to replace Einstein's theory of special relativity. Includes general material such as "Autodynamics in pictures", links, and information about the society.
Basic doubts on relativity
- Lays out the authors doubts about relativity, using light propagation scenarios, reference frames, and phenomena such as aberration.
A Concept of Space and Time
- Essay by Robert Brison about how what we perceive as time and space ("tise") evolved from a single quantized entity in nature ("tisons"). Briefly discusses implications for special relativity, general relativity, string theory, and the fundamental structure of matter.
Curt Renshaw's Physics Page
- A collection of published and presented papers on the subject of relativity theory prepared by Curt Renshaw, including the author's radiation continuum of light, the restoration of space and time, and a look at three-dimensional Galilean invariance.
Derivation of gravitational waves in Einstein, Brans-Dicke and Rosen theories of gravity.
- Link to paper (PDF) with a weak-field derivation of gravitational waves to quadrupole order in the Brans-Dicke scalar-tensor and Rosen bi-metric theories of gravity, including a comparison with general relativity. By Warren F. Davis.
Einstein's Equivalence Postulate and Spacelike Waves
- Essay by James Constant arguing how Einstein's equivalence postulate should be abandoned for the study of spacelike wave phenomena and gravitation. Contains links to other essays by the author, notably about Newton's Gravitation and its relation to Riemannian geometry and to cosmology.
Einstein's Theory of Relativity in New Physical Model
- Essay explaining the postulates of relativity, the secret essence of time, spaces, and matter, and proposing the elimination of internal contradictions of special relativity; by Alexander Poshelaev. Also shows how the energy contained in the parallel spaces proposed by the author could be used to solve the current energy crisis. Article explains postulates of relativity, secret essence of time, spaces, matter.
- Texts describing a particular Euclidean interpretation of special relativity, including a proposed geometric unification of electromagnetism and gravity (in five dimensions), information on Euclidean versus Minkowski four-vectors, and a sketch of the Universe as a multi-dimensional fractal; by R.F.J. van Linden.
Expanding Matrix and the Unification of Dynamics
- A physics treatise presenting a new model of spatial dynamics, based on a little known interpretation of Einstein's equivalence principle and the fundamental conclusion that all point-energy in the universe is expanding; by Francis Pedley
Extinction Shift Principle (c)
- Presents the principal axioms of the "extinction shift principle", a purely classical photon-gravity theory of emissions/re-emissions of electromagnetism and gravitation intended as an alternative to both general and special relativity. By Edward Henry Dowdye, Jr.
Faster Than Light versus Minkowski and Aristotle Space-Time
- Attempt to formulate special relativity using Aristotle space-time and interpreting the relativistic boost invariance of any phenomenon which satisfies this symmetry is interpreted as an intrinsic property of this phenomenon rather than a very property of space-time itself, the theory is shown to be compatible with causal links between space-like separated events; by Bernard Chaverondier.
From Paradox to Paradigm
- Alternative to relativity based on a dragged ether. Includes an exposition on the equivalence of magnetic and kinetic energy and the derivation of Planck's constant from quantum mechanics and the ether. Translation from a book in Dutch by Johan Bakker.
Geometrical Structure of Nature
- A theory of everything and a mathematical formulation of a philosophy, from the basis of physical reality to self-organization, consciousness, and the future of the Universe; by M. Erk Durgun.
Gravitational Mirror Theory
- Introducing a "universe much smaller than the big bang", in which the multitude of galaxies turns out to be an optical illusion; includes pages inviting the reader to consider how Einstein can be disproved using the Hubble Space Telescope.
The Imagineer’s Chronicles
- Blog about, among other things, alternative unified theories created using imagination and common sense. By "Imagineer" Jeff and friends.
The Inertial Mass
- Presents fragments of the book "The Inertial Mass" published in June 1998, authored by D. Acosta: "a model that is able to explain the mass in its inertial aspect (not gravitational)".
- A novel treatment of the idea of the transformations of motion (instead of space-time) and of the derivation of the mass-formation (genesis) formula that supports the ideas of continuous mass-formation, continuous creation of worlds, hierarchical worlds, and even of gods begetting gods.
Mass Theory and Triangle of Velocities
- Elementary Concepts of Material World (the attempt to "explain fundamental laws of nature with use of precise and clear logic only") and criticism of the Lorentz transformations; by Aleksandar Vukelja.
Measuring Time and Other Spatio-Temporal Quantities
- Introduces a "space-time odometer" that, using the cosmic microwave background radiation, measures both common sense time and spatial distances - resulting in the kind of "absolute" measurements whose existence is denied by relativity; by Hartmut Traunmüller.
- Introduces a new theory in relativistic physics to replace Einstein's special and general theories of relativity. Also includes the Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity, and a text on breaking the light speed barrier. By Joseph A. Rybczyk.
New Alternative Gravity Theory
- An alternative theory of gravity that is based on the equivalence principle. Developed by Unified Gravity Corporation, which is concerned with approaches to alternative energy.
The New Laws of Gravity
- Online book introducing a scalar theory of relativistic gravity, including applications to antigravity, cosmology, quantum gravity, and gravitational radiation; by Paul Bird.
- Collection of articles and online books, by Paul Marmet; topics include the death of Big Bang cosmology, how classical mechanics can explain the effects commonly attributed to relativity, how the Lorentz transformations mean that the speed of light is not the same for all inertial observers, and gravitational length contraction.
Objective World of Physics
- Presents and reviews relativity theory, quantum physics, and cosmological concepts, introducing a new view of the speed of light as a variable. By Tom Besmer.
On New Concepts of Weight and Gravity and their Bearing on Relativity
- Introduces a new concept of weight which distinguishes between self-weight and acquired weight and subsequently leads to a new definition of gravity, based on the assumption that all subatomic particles have a "mass-energy field". By Elie Agur.
Physics, Relativity, Gravitation and Cosmology: New Theories and Mathematical Formulations
- Presentation of a new mathematical formulation for both the Special and General Theories of Relativity, a new theory of Atomic Structure, Gravitation, and the origin and existence of the Universe. By Peter Bass.
Proof of the Falsity of the Special Theory of Relativity
- Erik J. Lange's exposition of a mathematical proof of the falsity of a popular derivation of the Lorentz transformations.
Quantum Pulse Theory
- Introduces a new unit of energy which, together with a geometric construction for matter waves, is used to derive a quantized form of Einstein's relativistic mass-energy equation; by Brian Nelson.
Relativity and Gravitrons
- Short page claiming that it is the acceleration of energy within a particle that produces mass and consequently gravity; by Alfredo A. Barrera.
Relativity or Ether Theory with a new Propagation of Light
- A new analysis of the Michelson Experiment.
Spacelike Tessellations of Tetrahedrons
- Introduces a simple quantization of space and time using tetrahedrons; significant ratios in the geometry of these objects are taken as an indication that they represent different kinds of elementary particles. By William R. Olson.
The Spacetime Phenomena
- Theory of gravity based on conclusions from the equivalence principle: The gravitational force is caused by the change of speed of spacetime structure, falling into a mass. By F. Stefanko.
Special Relativity, Physics
- Presents a variety of scientific papers by the site's author and others. Subjects include the grand unified theory, light propagation, a new formulation of mechanics and, more generally, commentary and analyses of the physics and philosophy of special relativity; by Walter Babin.
The Theory of Distance-Time
- Defining space and time in the literal way we experience it - via particles -, the author, Keith Maxwell Hardy, creates a quantum theory of space and time, including applications to photon kinematics and quantum tunneling.
Trans Dimensional Unified Field Theory
- Based on simple multiplication of dimensional factors, this theory by George James Ducas is meant to unify relativity with quantum mechanics and string theory, explaining dark energy along the way.
Velocity of Light
- Thoughts by Dane Gacesa on the way that each macroscopic light source is made up of elementary light sources, on the selective sensitivity of detectors for light emitted in this way, and the consequences for relativity.
Warp Drive Today
- Website explaining the physics of the Alcubierre Warp Drive, presented in a science-fiction-like format. Includes a discussion of problems and future prospects; by Edward Halerewicz, Jr.
What is Wrong With Relativity?
- Online version of an article criticizing relativity by Guy Burniston Brown, published in the Bulletin of the Institute of Physics and Physical Society, Vol. 18 (March, 1967).
Yilmaz Refinement of Einstein Theory
- Presents the mythology of modern astronomy, as well as the gravitational theory of Huseyin Yilmaz, which eliminates black holes, the big bang, singularities, as well as the need for dark energy and dark matter; by Adrian Bjornson.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 16:54:12 UTC -