become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Databases
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Reference: Databases
NIST Physical Reference Data
- Research database from NIST, US.
WIS List of Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics
- From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
Atomic Data for Astrophysics
- Photoionization; Recombination; Collisional ionization and autoionization; Charge transfer; Auger processes Energy levels, wavelengths, transition probabilities; Collision strengths, excitation rates; Stark broadening; Opacities; Fortran subroutines and other Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics.
Atomic Data for Fusion
- The Controlled Fusion Atomic Data Center.
Atomic Line List v2.01
- A compilation of approximately 890,000 allowed, intercombination and forbidden atomic transitions with wavelengths in the range from 0.5 Å to 1000 µm.
- An open source database of physics and math formulae.
FUSE Atomic Data Page
- Provides atomic data (statistical weights, transition probablilities, and oscillator strengths) for elements Hydrogen (including Deuterium) up to Ge (atomic number 32), plus Tables of UV lines sorted by wavelength.
- Database of specialty calculators. Sub-categories include chemical, electronic, electrical, fluids and fluid flow, heat, thermal and heat transfer.
National Nuclear Data Center
- The National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy to provide information services in the fields of low and medium energy nuclear physics to users in the United States and Canada. In particular, the Center can provide information on neutron, charged-particle, and photonuclear reactions, nuclear structure, and decay data.
X-Ray Absorption Coefficients
- Program to calculate X-ray absorption coefficients, also edge energies, fluorescence yield; MUCAL on the Web Mucal on the web.
X-Ray Interactions with Matter
- Atomic x-ray scattering factor files, x-ray properties of the elements and a calculator for synchrotron bent magnet radiation, published by the Center for X-Ray Optics at LBNL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:45:03 PM EDT -