become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Databases
NIST Physical Reference Data
- Research database from NIST, US.
WIS List of Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics
- From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
Atomic Data for Astrophysics
- Photoionization; Recombination; Collisional ionization and autoionization; Charge transfer; Auger processes Energy levels, wavelengths, transition probabilities; Collision strengths, excitation rates; Stark broadening; Opacities; Fortran subroutines and other Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics.
Atomic Data for Fusion
- The Controlled Fusion Atomic Data Center.
Atomic Line List v2.01
- A compilation of approximately 890,000 allowed, intercombination and forbidden atomic transitions with wavelengths in the range from 0.5 Å to 1000 µm.
National Nuclear Data Center
- The National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy to provide information services in the fields of low and medium energy nuclear physics to users in the United States and Canada. In particular, the Center can provide information on neutron, charged-particle, and photonuclear reactions, nuclear structure, and decay data.
X-Ray Absorption Coefficients
- Program to calculate X-ray absorption coefficients, also edge energies, fluorescence yield; MUCAL on the Web Mucal on the web.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2015 at 5:24:08 UTC -