become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Reference
This category in other languages:
Geometrical Dimensional Analysis
- Structured physics definitions and formulae map the relationships between concepts, units and fundamental constants. Includes a table of values expressed as common logs.
The Laws List
- An alphabetical glossary of the various laws and theorems in this science.
The NIST Reference on Constants, Units and Uncertainty
- Values recommended for international use by the Committee on Data for Science and Technology, International Council of Science. Navigation is by text search.
Physical Reference Data
- Held at NIST Physics Laboratory.
Physics FAQ (Where to Find It)
- Links where to find the FAQ documents for physics.
- A collection of frequently used physics equations compiled into several downloadable formats.
- Wiki for statistical mechanics and thermodynamics. It is a collaborative electronic encyclopaedia that is instantly up-dateable with the latest research results.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 3:45:03 UTC -