become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Mechanics/Scattering
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Scattering
The Loschmidt Echo Homepage
- Introduction to the Loschmidt echo, also known as fidelity. Contains animations of the time evolution of a wave packet in the Lorentz gas and in the "smooth" stadium billiard.
Quantum Mechanical Scattering
- This JAVA applet integrates the Schrödinger wave equation and produces an animated wave packet.
- Concise introduction to scattering in classical and quantum mechanics. Special attention is devoted to the Ramsauer scattering.
Time Development of Quantum Mechanical Systems
- This document presents the results of the solution of the time dependent Schrodinger equation for one- and two dimensional one particle systems. Simulation results for different V(r) potentials are displayed as images and animation. The program to calculate the images is also available.
- Addresses the phenomenon of quantum tunneling. Presents animations of the scattering of a particle from two-dimensional potential barriers and wells, as well as from barriers with slits.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 7:35:07 UTC -