become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Field_Theory/Topological
Quantum Field Theory
Science: Math: Topology
Ahmed, Diaa A: Quantum Field Theories: Quantum Topology
- Includes links to research papers, quotations on the development of the quantum theory, brief notes on the field and related links.
Geometry of 2D Topological Field Theory
- These lecture notes are devoted to the theory of equations of associativity describing geometry of moduli spaces of 2D topological field theories.
Lectures in Topological Quantum Field Theory
- A set of introductory notes on Topological Quantum Field Theories
Math and Physics
- A brief review on some of the recent developments in topological quantum field theory. These include topological string theory, topological Yang-Mills theory and Chern-Simons gauge theory.
New Results in Topological Field Theory and Abelian Gauge Theory
- These are the lecture notes of a set of lectures delivered at the 1995 Trieste summer school in June. Much of the necessary background material is given, including a crash course in topological field theory, cohomology of manifolds, topological gauge theory and the rudiments of four manifold theory.
- An attempt to unify fundamental interactions by assuming that physical spacetimes can be regarded as submanifolds of certain 8-dimensional space.
Topological Quantum Field Theories
- Topological quantum field theories can be used as a powerful tool to probe geometry and topology in low dimensions. Chern-Simons theories, which are examples of such field theories, provide a field theoretic framework for the study of knots and links in three dimensions.
Topological Quantum Field Theory Club
- A club which holds monthly and yearly meetings in Portugal to discuss topics in quantum field theory.
Topological Quantum Field Theory, a Progress Report
- A brief introduction to Topological Quantum Field Theory as well as a description of recent progress made in the field is presented. I concentrate mainly on the connection between Chern-Simons gauge theory and Vassiliev invariants, and Donaldson theory and its generalizations and Seiberg-Witten invariants. Emphasis is made on the usefulness of these relations to obtain explicit expressions for topological invariants, and on the universal structure underlying both systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:50 UTC -