become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Field_Theory/Supersymmetry
Quantum Field Theory
BUSSTEPP Lectures on Supersymmetry
- This is the written version of the supersymmetry lectures delivered at the 30th and 31st British Universities Summer Schools in Theoretical Elementary Particle Physics (BUSSTEPP).
Introduction to Supersymmetric Gauge Theories
- These lectures present a basic introduction to supersymmetry. They also discuss the ways supersymmetry may be broken to account for the lack of exact supersymmetry in the actual world.
Introduction to Supersymmetry
- A fairly elementary introduction to supersymmetric field theories in general and the minimal supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM) in particular is given.
Introduction to Supersymmetry: Astrophysical and Phenomenological Constraints
- These lectures contain an introduction to supersymmetric theories and the minimal supersymmetric standard model. Phenomenological and cosmological consequences are also discussed.
Superspace, or One thousand and one lessons in supersymmetry
- A free book on superspace and supersymmetry. (Originally published in 1983)
Evidence for Supersymmetry Found
- An overview of supersymmetry and new ways of observing its effects. (August 13, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:50 UTC -