become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Field_Theory/Courses
Quantum Field Theory
Science: Physics: Education
Chiral Dynamics in Nucleons and Nuclei
- A review (in Postscript format) of the implications of the spontaneous chiral symmetry breaking in QCD for processes involving one, two or more nucleons.
Chiral Perturbation Theory
- An online course in Postscript format on the modern methods of Chiral Perturbation Theory.
- The first free comprehensive textbook on quantum (and classical) field theory. It includes practical techniques, and diverse topics as well as introductions to supergravity and strings.
Pedagogic Aides to Quantum Field Theory
- This site provides pedagogic assistance on an introductory level for students learning quantum field theory.
Physics 514: Quantum Field Theory II
- A course on introductory field theory with postscript notes.
Quantum Field Theory program at IAS: Fall Term
- A one semester course on Quantum Field Theory taught at a graduate level. Includes all of the lecture notes and problem assignments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 7:15:03 UTC -