become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Field_Theory/Chromodynamics
Quantum Field Theory
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Quantum Field Theory: Chromodynamics
Chiral Perturbation Theory
Aspect of Quantum Chromodynamics
- Lectures providing an overview of Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD), the SU(3) gauge theory of the strong interactions.
CDF: Testing QCD
- An assortment of papers and talks regarding the progress of testing QCD theory (quantum chromodynamics) using FermiLab.
Foundations of Quantum Chromodynamics
- A set of postscript lecture notes on the foundations of Quantum Chromodynamics.
Heavy Quark Effective Fields
- A Postscript file overview of the theory of Heavy Quark Effective fields
An Introduction to Heavy Quark Effective Field Theory
- Heavy Quark Effective Theory (HQET) is a new approach to QCD problems involving a heavy quark.
Introduction to Lattice QCD
- These notes aim to provide a pedagogical introduction to Lattice QCD.[Postscript]
ITEP School of Particle Theory
- A collection of lectures on Quantum Chromodynamics given at a conference
Large N QCD
- A Postscript file containing a series of lectures on large N quantum chromodynamics
- An online textbook outlining the theory describing the interaction of quarks and the color force.
- These lectures provide an overview of Quantum Chromodynamics , the SU(3) gauge theory of the strong interactions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:50 UTC -