become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Mechanics/Quantum_Field_Theory
Quantum Field Theory
Science: Physics: Nuclear
Science: Physics: Particle
Science: Physics: Relativity
This category in other languages:
Net Advance in Physics - Quantum Field Theory
- General QFT resources.
Algebraic Quantum Field Theory
- A collection of resources for algebraic quantum field theory
The Casimir Effect
- What is the Casimir Effect? From the Usenet FAQ.
Casimir Effect: Physical Manifestations of Zero-Point Energy
- Zero-point fluctuations in quantum fields give rise to observable forces between material bodies, the so-called Casimir forces.These lectures present the theory of the Casimir effect, primarily formulated in terms of Green's functions.
- A brief review on the progress made in the study of Chern-Simons gauge theory since its relation to knot theory was discovered ten years ago is presented.
- A European experiment intended to test the theory of quantum electrodynamics to extremely high accuracy.
Evolution of the Bogoluibov Renormalization Group
- A simple introduction into the renormalization group (RG) in quantum field theory and an overview of the renormalization group method. The third section is devoted to essential topics of the renorm-group use in the QFT.
- These notes review the effective lagrangian treatment of Goldstone and pseudo-Goldstone bosons, taking examples from high-energy/nuclear and condensed-matter physics.
Introduction to Gauge Theories
- These lectures present an elementary introduction to quantum gauge fields.
An Introduction to Pomerons
- Talk given at Workshop on Diffractive Physics
Introduction to Seiberg-Witten Theory
- An elementary introduction to the recent solution of supersymmetric Yang-Mills theory. In addition, review of how it can be re-derived from string duality.
New Developments in the Casimir Effect
- A review of both new experimental and theoretical developments in the Casimir effect. [Postscript and PDF format]
Noether's Theorem in a Nutshell
- An overview of Noether's theorem
Notes on Seiberg-Witten Gauge Theory
- These notes provide an introductory exposition of the Seiberg-Witten gauge theory.
Quantum Field Theory in Curved Spacetime
- These postscript lectures deal with selected aspects of quantum field theory in curved spacetime
Quantum Field Theory: An Introduction
- Free book by Walter Pfeifer covering basic accepts of quantum field theory.
Quantum Fields LLC Research & Development
- Research and Development in Vacuum Fluctuations, Casimir Forces and EPR Entangled States
Quantum Fields Near Black Holes
- This review gives an introduction into problems, concepts and techniques when quantizing matter fields near black holes. The first part focuses on quantum fields in general curved space-times. The second part is devoted to a detailed treatment of the Unruh effect in uniformly accelerated frames and the Hawking radiation of black holes.
Renormalization Made Easy
- A non-technical introduction to the renormalization of quantum field theories.
A Short Introduction to Non-Relativistic Effective Field Theories
- A discussion of effective field theories for heavy bound systems, particularly bound systems involving two heavy quarks.
The State of Matrix Theory
- A set of lecture notes with RealPlayer audio on Matrix Theory
- This review is based on lectures on technicolor and extended technicolor presented at the Frascati Spring School in May 2000
- a Professor at C.N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics, State University of New York, Stony Brook, Long Island, he's not content just to study the relationships between string theory and particle theory, but also to write goofy essays, and maintain this Web site.
What are C* Algebras Good For?
- An introduction to C* Algebras and their applications in field theory.
Quantum Field Theory
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2014 at 22:10:45 UTC -