become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Planck,_Max
- Wikipedia article on this German physicist, the founder of the quantum theory.
- Information on an exhibition held in Berlin, Germany in 1997, biographical details, life, work and personality. German and English.
Max Planck Society
- Provides information on the society, the Institutes, research, documentation and multimedia. German and English.
The Nobel Prize in Physics, 1918
- Awarded to Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck in recognition of the services he rendered to the advancement of Physics by his discovery of energy quanta. Includes a short biography and a transcript of the award speech.
Nobel Prize Organization: Max Planck
- Personal life, works, and achivements of the man who was the father of quantum physics.
On the Law of Distribution of Energy in the Normal Spectrum
- Article by Max Planck, published in Annalen der Physik in 1901. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2010 at 15:24:47 UTC -