become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Feynman,_Richard
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: People: Feynman, Richard
This category in other languages:
Cargo Cult Science
- Feynman's 1974 Caltech commencement address -- musings on "theories that don't work, and science that isn't science."
- A summary of the rules governing the creation of Feynman diagrams, used to calculate rates for electromagnetic and weak interaction particle processes.
- Biographical information, photos, and reminiscences of one of the pioneers in quantum field theory.
Feynman's Appendix to the Rogers Commission Report on the Space Shuttle Challenger Accident
- Feynman's personal observations on the reliability of the space shuttle.
Los Alamos History - Richard Feynman
- The Feynman section of the Los Alamos History -also contains other resources.
- A biography of Richard Feynman
Richard Feynman - a short biography.
- A short biography on one of the most famous physicists of all time.
Richard Feynman on Teaching
- Some thought by Feynman on the subject on teaching (an online excerpt from t"The dignified professor" from "Sure You are Joking Mr Feynman".
There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom
- Richard Feynman's talk at the 1959 meeting of the American Physical Society at Caltech, describing nanotechnology as an important field for future scientific investigation.
Videos on Feynman
- A collection of Feynman video snippets. Requires Real Player.
Wikipedia: Richard Feynman
- Biography, bibliography and quotations from the physicist.
NPR Talk of the Nation : The Letters of Richard P. Feynman
- The daughter of Richard Feynman talks about a new book of his collected letters. [13:44 streaming audio broadcast] (May 06, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 18, 2013 1:02:49 AM EST -