become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Mechanics/Courses
Advanced Methods in Mathematical Physics
- Online note covering the theory of quantum information and quantum computation.
An Introduction to Feynman Path Integrals
- A short introduction by Christian Grosche to the use of Feynman path integrals in quantum mechanics.
Lecture notes in Quantum Mechanics
- Covers standard textbook topics as well as additional advanced topics such as EPR and Bell, measurement theory, quantum computation, the adiabatic picture, linear response (Kubo) theory, mesoscopic oriented approach to scattering theory.
Modern Physics Course
- A second year course on special relativity and quantum mechanics. All of the lecture notes can be downloaded, or viewed online.
- This is the first part of a Quantum Mechanics class for graduate students. All instructional materials for this class will be distributed electronically over the Internet.
Quantum Mechanics II
- This is the second part of a Quantum Mechanics class for graduate students. All instructional materials for this class will be distributed electronically over the Internet.
- A set of online lecture notes intended as an introduction to quantum mechanics and modern atomic physics.
Theoretical Physics 2
- Includes past examination papers, handouts and course synopsis for this course.
Three Lectures by Hans Bethe
- In 1999, theoretical physicist Hans Bethe delivered three lectures on quantum theory to his neighbors at the Kendal of Ithaca retirement community (near Cornell University). Given by Professor Bethe at age 93, the lectures are presented as QuickTime videos synchronized with slides of his talking points and archival material.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2014 at 0:22:03 UTC -