become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Mechanics/Alternative
Science: Physics: Alternative
Science: Physics: Particle: Alternative
Bill Hammel's Physics Pages
- Spacetime dimension, considerations of finite dimensional variants of standard quantum theory, the nature of space and time, multiple concepts of time, all centered on the fundamental problem of quantum gravity.
Bruce Harvey's Alternative Physics Site
- He presents a consistent theory which explains the phenomena of Electromagnetism, Newtonian Mechanics, and Gravity (including a classical quantum theory).
Caroline Thompson's Physics
- Online papers, essays and letters challenging fundamental physics and quantum theory.
Cosmology and the Creation of Mass
- The Big Tube and the String Theory.
Holistic Quantum Cosmology
- A new Quantum Theory which gives a unification of microcosmos with macrocosmos.
Quantum Future Physics
- Quantum Physics and Metaphysics. Comments, abstracts and papers on Event Enhanced Quantum Theory. Quantum Theory of single systems. Source Aurora/Cassiopaea. Author: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
The Quantum Universe: An Information Systems Perspective
- A brief, richly illustrated paper that weaves together recent thinking from several subject matter experts, and produces an interesting new theory about the nature of our perceived universe. Thought provoking material for both physicists and information systems professionals.
The Recombination Principle: Mathematics of Decision and Perception
- The proper time proves to be proportional to the sum of probabilities for return to the starting point.
School of Quantum Metaphysical Enlightenment
- Information about Quantum Metaphysics.
Theory of Analytical Space-Time
- Theory of everything that unifies relativity and quantum mechanics.
Topics in Quantum Dynamics
- In these lectures I will discuss the two kinds of evolution of quantum systems: continuous evolution of closed systems and stochastic evolution of open systems.
Treatise on Grava: A New Perspective on Cosmology
- Presentation by Ray Cruz. Grava is an antithesis to string theory and proposes a 3D model of strings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 7:54:09 UTC -