become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Science: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
- Publishes research articles from all areas of physics and other articles of more general interest. Does not use the referee system for scientific discrimination but publishes articles with a variety of scientific approaches.
AIP Physics Today
- A magazine for physicists with feature articles, news stories, and analyses, and a forum for the exchange of ideas.
The All Results Journals: Phys
- This journal focuses on recovering and publishing secondary (or negative) results in experimental Physics.
American Institute of Physics (AIP) Journals
- It is the mission of the Institute to serve physics, astronomy, and related fields of science and technology by serving its Member Societies, individual scientists, educators, students, research and development leaders, and the general public with programs, services and publications - Information That Matters.
American Journal of Physics
- Is devoted to the instructional and cultural aspects of physical science. The contents are available online. Browsing and searching abstracts and tables of contents is unrestricted; full text is available by subscription.
Annalen der Physik
- One of the oldest of its kind worldwide. Includes information on editorial policy, tables of contents and abstracts of articles, as well as full texts of certain historical articles.
ASME Journal of Heat Transfer
- Journal covering research on thermal energy transfer in equipment, thermal systems, and applied thermodynamic processes in all fields of mechanical engineering and related industries.
Bulgarian Journal of Physics
- Electonic archive covering many of the volumes published between 1974 and 2001.
Bulgarian Journal of Physics
- Publishes articles and reviews in the fields of general and mathematical physics, particle physics and field theory, atomic and molecular physics, nuclear physics, theory of relativity, astrophysics and related areas of science and technology.
Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- The Bulletin informs the public and influences policy through in-depth analysis, op-eds, and reports on nuclear weapons, climate change, nuclear energy and biosecurity. Search issues from 1991 to 1999 with a keyword query.
Chemical Physics Letters
- online full-text service for CPL
Computers in Physics
- An archive of CIP (Computing in Science and Engineering) materials. They include an index to all 12 volumes, source-code listings, historical information on the CIP annual educational software contest, and representative articles in PDF.
- A theoretical physics electronic journal with PDF formatted articles in advanced fields of research such as quantum field theory, string theory, statistical physics, and nuclear physics.
Electronic Journal of Magnetic Resonance in Solids
- Peer-reviewed journal publishing articles in the field of basic research into magnetic resonance in solids and related phenomena. Includes contents, subscription information and instructions for authors.
Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics (EJTP)
- Open access online international journal for the rapid publication of original research papers, comments and brief reviews on all aspects of theoretical physics.
Entropy Online Journal
- Web-based journal intended for collegiate audiences. Provides links to web-based articles as well as some "basic" lessons on entropy.
Fortschritte der Physik - Progress of Physics
- Progress of Physics is devoted to the theoretical and experimental study of the fundamental constituents of matter and their interactions.
International Journal of Modern Physics A
- Started in 1986, IJMPA has gained international repute as a high-quality scientific journal. It consists of reviews and original papers covering the latest research developments in particles and fields, gravitation and cosmology. The journal also features articles of long-standing value and importance which can be vital to research into new unexplored areas.
International Journal of Modern Physics C
- Covers computational physics, physical computation and related subjects. Publishes both review and research articles on the use of computers to advance knowledge in the physical sciences, and the use of physical analogies in computation. Topics include computer algebra, numerical simulation techniques, parallel and vector computers, lattice gauge theory and algorithms.
International Journal of Modern Physics D
- Covers gravitation, astrophysics and cosmology.
International Journal of Modern Physics E
- Topics covered include experimental, theoretical and computational nuclear science, and its applications and interface with astrophysics and particle physics. It includes both review articles and research papers.
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- Mow published by the Institute of Pure and Applied Physics (IPAP). Currently online free to registered users.
Journal Fizika Nizkih Temperatur
- Published monthly by the Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering (Kharkov, Ukraine) since 1975 and simultaneously in English translation under the title Low Temperature Physics. Searchable tables of contents starting with vol.22 (1996) and some articles on-line.
Journal of High Energy Physics
- A refereed journal with free access to research papers in the fields of high energy physics.
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids
- A journal on the chemical, electronic, optical and mechanical properties of glasses, amorphous semiconductors and metals, sol-gel materials, the liquid state of these solids and the processes by which they are formed.
Journal of Plasma Physics
- Journal of Plasma Physics publishes primary research articles in plasma physics, both theoretical and experimental, and its applications.
Laser and Particle Beams
- Laser and Particle Beams is an international journal which deals with the physics of intense laser and particle beams, the interaction of these beams with matter, and their applications.
Modern Physics Letters B
- Launched in 1987, this journal covers condensed matter, statistical, applied physics and high-Tc superconductivity.
Photonics and Nanostructures
- This peer reviewed scientific journal is targeted at physicists, material scientists, chemists, engineers and computer scientists who are interested in photonic crystals/band gaps, nanostructures and its applications.
physica status solidi
- Physica status solidi was established in 1961. In 1970 it was divided into two series: physica status solidi (a) - applied research and physica status solidi (b) - basic research.
Physical Review A
- Home of the publication of many physical papers.
Physical Review Focus
- Brief explanations of selected research papers from Physical Review Letters (PRL) at a level accessible to most physicists
- Quarterly, international, interdisciplinary, physics journal dedicated to theoretical and experimental aspects of fundamental problems in physics
Physics in Perspective
- Intended to convey a deeper understanding of physics to a broad audience. Available in print and online.
Reviews in Mathematical Physics
- Review journal publishing introductory and survey papers for mathematical physicists. Topics include gauge fields, quantum field theory, statistical mechanics, dynamical systems, functional analysis, and interactions between theoretical physics and pure mathematics.
Reviews of Modern Physics
- Includes information on editorial policy and a searchable index of full-text articles.
Romanian Journal of Physics
- A Physics journal publishing physics contributions in the several fields.
Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk
- Includes tables of contents, article search and abstracts. Articles mostly in Russian.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2015 at 7:15:05 UTC -