become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Publications
Science: News and Media
Shopping: Publications: Books: Science
- Open e-print archive with over 100,000 articles in physics, 10,000 in mathematics, and 1,000 in computer science. (Formerly called xxx.)
- Home of journals and conference proceedings from AIP Publishing and AIP member societies.
Book Reviews by Danny Yee
- A small but steadily growing collection of reviews of physics books.
- Text books on atmospheric electrostatics and cosmology are available for free download.
- A web database with more than 80 Elsevier science journals with peer reviewed articles on astronomy and astrophysics, condensed matter, nuclear and high energy physics, nonlinear, statistical and applied physics, optics, radiation, surfaces and interfaces and ultrasonics.
FYI - Bulletin of Science Policy News
- American Institute of Physics publication that summarizes legislation and science policy developments in Washington DC.
Hiram's Physics Page
- Lists of journal publishers in physics.
Journals of the American Physical Society (APS)
- A large archive with plans to digitize Phys Rev from 1893. (Requires subscription)
Lasers, Optoelectronics, Optoelectronic Materials, Papers
- A list of the important papers of Ph. Dr S.M. Kaczmarek on crystal growth, lasers and spectroscopy of optoelectronic materials.
Nature Physics Portal
- Physics news and research papers, a showcase of science articles that Nature is publishing about physics, astrophysics and spectroscopy.
- Monthly magazine offers news, features and reviews. Full archives available.
Physlink - Physics and Astronomy Journals
- Directory of physics and astronomy publications.
Regarding, Inter Alia, Albert Einstein and Mileva Marich Einstein
- Part of a booklet by V. Alexander Stefan dealing with Einstein's colossal contribution to science. [PDF]
- Free distribution of books, lecture notes and software.
Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing
- Publishes referred articles on the development and applications of sampling and interpolation theory, wavelets, tomography,the Gibbs phenomenon. Comes out three times a year.
The SPS Observer Online
- The magazine of the Society of Physics Students. Articles, humor, and news about the SPS and its programs.
Stefan University Press
- Titles in interdisciplinary physics. Contact information only.
TU Delft - Virtual Knowledge Centre Applied Physics
- Database of online resources in the form of books, journals, patents, preprints, dissertations, theses, and news articles.
The Unknown Universe
- Review of a book by Professor Richard Hammond.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2015 at 13:37:01 UTC -