become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Educational
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Products and Services: Educational
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Academic and Technical
Reference: Education: Products and Services
ASCOL - Academic Sciences Company
- Suppliers of a wide range of products to Schools, Colleges and Universities throughout the UK, specifically physics based laboratory equipment offering many unique items.
Cambridge Physics Outlet
- Equipment and software for inquiry-based hands-on teaching of integrated math, science, and technology. Also, there are interactive science puzzlers and an online products catalog.
- Apparatus for teaching physics in high school and college. Company is the exclusive United States dealer for PHYWE Systeme, the largest manufacturer of educational scientific apparatus in Germany.
Design Simulation Technologies
- Educational software to model, simulate and explore a wide variety of phenomena.
ECOS Didattica Amatori
- Manufacturer of educational apparatus for physics experiments and technical furniture for physics and chemistry laboratories.
- Design, manufacture and commercialization of technical teaching equipment.
- Source for inexpensive and hard-to-find science workshop supplies and materials for the lab, classroom, school workshop, university and home experimenter.
Educational Scientific Supplies Co. (Essco)
- Manufacturer of scientific instruments primarily for educational institutions.
Fisher Science Education
- Thousands of science products geared toward the K-12 education market.
- Sells educational science supplies. Site has especially useful information on lab safety and lab design.
- Scientific supplies and other materials for middle and high schools.
Gaussboys Super Magnets
- Retail outlet for powerful Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets.
- Specializes in selling toy and demonstration gyroscopes internationality. Includes links to a variety of websites about gyroscopes.
- Manufacturer of physics educational apparatus for schools, colleges, and universities, including optical benches, interferometer and other optical, mechanical, and thermodynamical items.
- Magnets, magnifiers, molecular models, software, tools, tuning forks, and scientific glassware.
- Jeulin provides equipment, probeware, dataloggers, interfaces, sensors, and education software for science teaching.
Klingler Educational Products Corporation
- Physics demonstration equipment and crystal models, including Blackboard Optics and Blackboard Physics.
Low temperature and Solar Stirling engines
- Stirling engines that demonstrate the conversion of unconcentrated sunlight or low temperature heat into mechanical energy. These engines are suitable as demonstration models in schools and universities.
- Distributes and manufactures educational apparatus and software for science and technology labs.
Modern School Supplies
- A nationwide (U.S.) supplier of products for schools and educational institutions specializing in science and technology education.
- Educational products for physics, chemistry, biology, environmental science, and earth science.
- Offers a variety of interfaces and sensors (probes) bundled with computer-based activities for chemistry, biology, physics and general science.
The Physics Supermarket
- Experiments and Exercises for High School students in Physics and astronomy. Also teaching materials for the IB course.
- A calculus-based, college level introductory physics course that is designed to include twentieth century physics throughout. Available on CD or in print.
- Distributor of educational products for science.
- Distributor of thousands of grades K-14 scientific, educational items ranging from basic glassware to hands-on curriculum products.
- A family-owned designer and manufacturer of hands-on science labs.
The Science Source
- Offers science kits, toys, supplies, materials, classroom kits, and other science products. Much of the product line evolved out of curricula developed by the Physical Science Study Committee (PSSC) at MIT and Project Physics at Harvard University, and products are available through distributors or online.
Solar Energy Science Project
- This project consists of a combination of excellent website tutorials and exercises that measure and compute power using an actual hardware kit.
Solar Sam's Alternative Energy Innovations
- Science kits that encourage discovery of solar energy with a toy, craft, or science fair project. Includes educational support.
Spectrum Techniques, Inc.
- Supplier of nuclear science equipment for teaching modern physics, chemistry and biology from high school through graduate level.
Structures Teaching Equipment
- A range of hardware and software for teaching a broad variety of structural engineering subjects.
- Oversized diffusion cloud chambers reveal tracks from cosmic rays and natural radioactivity. Convenient options and experiments for classroom, lecture hall, museum, outreach, and industrial training settings.
- Sells physics educational apparatus.
- Maker of science hardware and software for the classroom, especially CBL products, probes, and TI programmable calculator programs.
Ztek Multimedia for Physics Education
- Ztek products contain a total of over 400 video and still image lessons, with accompanying teacher guides.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2013 at 7:15:04 UTC -