become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plasma/Software
Cloudy and Associates, Photoionization Simulations
- Documentation and Files for Cloudy.
- The magnetic fusion simulation code and a prototype for an integrated simulation that would solve models for all aspects of tokamak operations.
ESI Group CFD Portal
- Comprehensive fluid dynamics software package that also includes a plasma simulation module.
Free Software for Atomic and Plasma Physics
- URL From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model (HPEM)
- Code developed by prof. M.J. Kushner and his group for 2D numerical simulation of reactive ion etching reactors.
- A 3D (as well as 2D and 1D) electromagnetic code developed by Mission Research Corporation for large-scale electromagnetic plasma simulations using the particle-in-cell method. The code runs on parallel as well as serial computers.
- A one-dimensional, electrostatic Particle-in-cell code in spherical geometry by Helen Smith.
Plasma Simulation Projects at University of Michigan
- Projects on numerical plasma simulation, including HPEM code and Feature Profile code, developed at the Computational Plasma Science and Engineering Group at the University of Michigan.
R.D.Cowan's RCN code
- WWW interface to the widely used atomic structure package written by Robert D. Cowan from LANL. URL From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 7, 2015 at 6:15:06 UTC -