become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plasma/Software
Cloudy and Associates, Photoionization Simulations
- Documentation and Files for Cloudy.
- The magnetic fusion simulation code and a prototype for an integrated simulation that would solve models for all aspects of tokamak operations.
ES1, XES1, XEM1, SPAM, IBC, PDP1, PDC1, PDS1 and XPDP2
- Many particle plasma codes for bounded plasmas, PIC computer experiments with Monte Carlo collisions. All for desktop computing and complete with graphics. Downloadable via anonymous ftp. Developed at the Plasma Theory and Simulation Group, University of California at Berkeley, US.
- Comprehensive fluid dynamics software package that also includes a plasma simulation module.
Free Software for Atomic and Plasma Physics
- URL From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model (HPEM)
- Code developed by prof. M.J. Kushner and his group for 2D numerical simulation of reactive ion etching reactors.
- A 3D (as well as 2D and 1D) electromagnetic code developed by Mission Research Corporation for large-scale electromagnetic plasma simulations using the particle-in-cell method. The code runs on parallel as well as serial computers.
- 2D particle-in-cell plasma physics simulation software. Works for x-y (slab) and r-z (cylindrical) geometries. Enables simulation of low-to-moderate density plasmas, beams of charged particles, low-to-moderate density neutral gases, and a variety of boundary conditions.
- A one-dimensional, electrostatic Particle-in-cell code in spherical geometry by Helen Smith.
Plasma Simulation Projects at University of Michigan
- Projects on numerical plasma simulation, including HPEM code and Feature Profile code, developed at the Computational Plasma Science and Engineering Group at the University of Michigan.
R.D.Cowan's RCN code
- WWW interface to the widely used atomic structure package written by Robert D. Cowan from LANL. URL From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2013 at 21:45:12 UTC -