become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plasma/Research
Science: Physics: Research Groups and Centers
Atomic and Plasma Physics Research Group
- A research group at IAP/TU Wien, Austria.
Basic Plasma Science Facility (BPSF)
- At UCLA, BPSF is a place to perform frontier-level experiments that require physical conditions not suitable for small devices. The facility provides an environment in which teams with complementary expertise (e.g., Laser Induced Fluorescence or High Power RF) can come together to attack problems that they would not pursue individually.
Dartmouth University Space Plasma Theory
- Physics of the inner magnetosphere
Dusty Plasma Experiments
- Wave experiments and corresponding MPEG movies taken directly from the video cameras. Department of Physics and Astronomy, The University of Iowa.
Fusion Advanced Research Group, Ltd
- FARG is a fusion advanced research group at Moscow University, Russia. Outsourcing. Venture projects.
General Atomics Fusion Group
- Fusion research group at General Atomics, San Diego, CA, US.
High-Field Science Group, University of Michigan
- Research on ultra-high fields produced by intense and ultrashort-pulse-duration lasers. Applications to relativistic nonlinear optics and compact sources of ultrashort-duration x-rays, protons and relativistic electrons.
Imperial College Plasma Physics Group
- Research group, London, UK.
ITP: Plasma Physics Division
- Website of the Plasma Physics Group of the Institute for Theoretical Physics at the Graz University of Technology, Austria.
The M.I.T. Space Plasma Group
- Research plasma group at MIT, Cambridge, MA, US.
Modeling of the Atmosphere Magnetosphere Ionosphere System (MAMI)
- This investigation is part of the International Solar Terrestrial Project (ISTP). The program combines satellite and ground based observations with theory and modeling to better understand the energetics and dynamics of the near Earth environment.
Nonneutral Plasma Group
- Plasma research group at Physics Department of the University of California, San Diego.
Plasma and Beam Physics Group
- Plasma and beam research group at the University of Colorado at Boulder, US.
Plasma Diagnostics Group
- Plasma research group at UC Davis, USA.
Plasma Engineering Group. IMAST Laboratory
- Plasma research group at the Sydney University, Australia.
Plasma Physics Group
- National Institute of Physics, Univ of the Philippines. Homepage of the Plasma Physics Group. See about research, facilities and members.
Plasma Simulations Group at UCLA
- Global magnetosphere simulations.
Plasma Spectroscopy Group
- Plasma research group at the Johns Hopkins University, USA.
The Plasma Theory and Simulation Group
- Research group focused on plasma theory and computation. University of California at Berkeley, US.
Space and Plasma Physics at Univ Maryland
- SPP Group conducts research in many areas of space and plasma physics
Space Physics Research Group
- Research group at the University of California at Berkeley, US.
Space Plasma Group, University of London
- Simulations of space plasmas and experimental spacecraft data analysis.
Space Plasma Physics at RAL
- Space Plasma Physics at RAL. Plasma, Research fields, People, Space missions with which the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory is or has been involved.
Toroidal Plasma Experiments
- Plasma formation and heating using radio-frequency waves, confinement and transport studies, magnetic structure studies, turbulent transport and fluctuations. Plasma Research Lab, Australian National University.
U. Iowa Space Plasma Wave Research
- Site of the University of Iowa research group describes various undertaken space plasma wave projects including those involving Earth-orbiting and planetary spacecraft.
University of New Hampshire Experimental Space Plasma Group
- Satellite and sounding rocket experiments
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 23, 2013 at 6:05:04 UTC -