become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Plasma
Controlled Nuclear Fusion
Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Science
Science: Physics: Nuclear
Science: Physics: Particle
Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics
This category in other languages:
Perspectives on Plasmas
- Educational coverage of plasma science and technology with site links worldwide.
Coalition for Plasma Science
- A group of institutions, organizations, and companies joining forces to increase awareness and understanding of plasma science and its many applications and benefits for society.
- A leading manufacturer of power conversion equipment. Dynapower is an industry leader in transformer technology, rectifiers, battery formation, anodizing, and other power conversion equipment.
MATLAB Instruction Modules for Introductory Plasma Physics
- Modules to teach single particle motion, dispersion relation, particle simulation and ray-tracing.
Perspectives on Plasmas
- Presenting all aspects of plasma science and technology for the general public, educational, and research communities.
Plasma and Fusion Glossary
- Frequently used terms in plasmas physics and fusion energy research.
- Derived from the FusEdWeb educational site, includes alphabetical listings, search function and submission form for corrections and new terms.
- Introduction on plasmas from NASA. Plasmosphere surrounding our world.
- A private company developing and applying plasma technologies based on the method of DC arc jet. Plasma jet is capable of melting anything, as well as for the activation of chemical reactions.
Plasma on the Internet
- Plasma-gate. Lists of Plasma Physics servers on the internet. (From WIS Institute).
Plasma Physics at Kulgun
- Introductory notes on plasma physics.
Plasma Physics Research Center
- Plasma Physics Research Center Tehran-Iran
Plasma TV Science
- Guide to plasma science used within the plasma television technology. Includes educational resources and links to related information.
Plasmas - the 4th State of Matter
- Tutorial on many types of plasmas by Contemporary Physics Education Project.
Theoretical Principles of Plasma Physics and Atomic Physics
- Essential facts and formulae.
Tokyo Electron Limited (TEL)
- A leading manufacturer of semiconductor and FPD production equipment, including plasma and ion etchers, and deposition systems. Page includes a company overview and history, details on its business, group companies in different countries, and R&D information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 18:05:09 UTC -