become an editor
the entire directory
only in Particle/Software
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Particle: Software
Computers: Programming: Languages
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix
Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX
Science: Math: Software
Science: Physics: Computational
Science: Physics: Software
AcerMC Monte Carlo Generator
- The AcerMC Monte-Carlo event generator is dedicated for generation of the Standard Model background processes in pp collisions at the LHC.
cfortran.h - Interfacing C/C++ and FORTRAN
- cfortran.h is a single header file that allows you to easily use fortran code in c and c++. Very useful for using HBOOK and other CERNLIB code in new c++ applications.
- Package for evaluation of Feynman diagrams, integration over multi-particle phase space and event generation.
Elementary Particles Simulation
- Elementary Particles Simulation using Java Technology.An application made for educational purposes.
- Mathematica package for generation and visualization of Feynman diagrams and amplitudes.
- Mathematica package for algebraic calculations in elementary particle physics, focusing on Feynman diagram calculations.
- Free C++ library for drawing Feynman diagrams. The output is in PostScript, which can be used in TeX or printed directly.
- FeynFig is a program to generate feynman diagrams in xfig format.
- Drawing Feynman diagrams with LaTeX and Metafont.
FLUKA (Fluktuierende Kaskade)
- A stand-alone particle physics Monte-Carlo simulation package. It is being used as a simulation tool in a number of experiments.
- Virtual organization involved in the development of open-source software for data analysis and visualization, primarily for use in high energy, nuclear and astro- physics.
- A C-based Analysis Tool for the HERMES experiment at the DESY laboratory in Hamburg, Germany.
- A Monte Carlo package for simulating hadron emission reactions with interfering gluons. Also includes a list of some "competitor" generators.
Monte Carlo Number Scheme
- MC particle numbering convention, endorsed by the Particle Data Group.
- A physics event generator for linear collider studies. It includes beamstrahlung, initial state radiation, hadronization, and full treatment of polarization effects.
- Persint OpenGL Visualization for ATLAS Muon Analysis. Software used to visualize the reconstruction of muon traces.
PYTHIA (and JETSET)
- An event generator for a large number of physics processes. The site contains the latest source, the official manual and a short write-up describing PYTHIA's status with respect to the physics.
The ROOT System
- An object oriented framework for large scale data analysis. ROOT is a C++ replacement of the popular PAW program developed at CERN.
- Provides a common output format for Monte Carlo events so that event generators and other simulators can easily be compared. It also provides a set of routines which convert Herwig, Jetset, Isajet, or QQ events to and from the standard HEP event format.
Texsis - TeX Macros for Physicists
- This package provides a number of useful features for typesetting research papers. It is an extension to Plain Tex.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 9:15:05 AM EDT -