become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research_Groups_and_Centers/Research_Groups
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Physics: Academic Departments
HEP Institutions on the Web
- Index by country; from SPIRES. It gives the full address and phone/fax/url of the institution in addition to links to papers in HEP and people in HEPNAMES.
- The research of the Astroparticle and High Energy Physics Group covers theoretical, phenomenological and observational aspects of Astroparticle and High Energy Physics.
Argonne National Laboratory
- Conducts research in areas of both theoretical and experimental particle physics. The laboratory also works on the ATLAS, CDF, MINOS, Soudan 2 and ZEUS experiments.
The ATHENA Experiment
- A worldwide collaboration at CERN to produce antimatter hydrogen. Includes overview of the experiment and a variety of references and data.
Birmingham University - Elementary Particle Physics Group
- The group works with the ALICE, ATLAS, BaBar, H1, NA57 and OPAL. Details of this work and the researchers are available.
Boston University: Experimental Particle Physics and Astrophysics
- Brief details of the department's work with the D0, g-2 and MACRO experiments, and its work designing detector components.
Coordinated Theoretical-Experimental Project on QCD - (CTEQ)
- CTEQ is a multi-institutional collaboration researching high-energy physics centered on Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD).
Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies: Theoretical Particle Physics Group
- Includes details of members, publications and seminars.
High Energy Physics Web Sites
- Index from The World-Wide Web Virtual Library at CERN, mostly institutional home pages.
Institut de Fisica d'Altes Energies (IFAE-Barcelona)
- High Energy Physics Institute with research groups in experimental and theoretical particle physics. IFAE participates in several international projects in accelerator-based particle physics and particle astrophysics.
Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology
- Based at the University of Durham in the United Kingdom, the group aims to increase understanding of Particle Physics Phenomenology.
Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP) - Beijing
- News and details of current research and facilities.
Max Planck Institute: Theoretical Particle and Astroparticle Physics
- Undertaking research into neutrinos, dark matter and beyond the standard model.
Southampton High Energy Physics (SHEP)
- Describes the groups varied research. A list of contact details for all group members is also present.
University of Cambridge - Cavendish Laboratory - High Energy Physics
- An overview of current experimental and theoretical research at the laboratory.
University of Durham - Centre for Particle Theory (CPT)
- The CPT researches many aspects of Particle Physics from phenomenology to string theory. The site gives an account of these activities, and details of current members of staff.
University of Hawaii Department of Physics
- Information about the experiments on which the groups are currently working.
University of London, Royal Holloway - HEP Research Group
- This group works with the ALEPH, ATLAS, BaBar and Future Linear Collider projects. Free HEP data sheets are available for schools.
University of London, University College - HEP
- An explanation of the role this group plays with the ATLAS, CDF, Future Linear Collider, MINOS, OPAL and ZEUS experiments. The site also lists details of seminars, publications, conferences, and research studentships.
University of Manchester - HEP
- This group are active with the ATLAS, BaBar, D0, H1 and OPAL experiments, and contribute to the Grid working group. Includes contact and seminar details.
University of Princeton - Atomic Physics Group
- Tests of fundamental symmetries (CP and CPT), precision measurements and atomic physics. Includes links to recent publications by the group.
University of Utah - High Energy Theory Group (HET)
- Specializes in research in quantum chromodynamics, condensed matter, non-commutative geometry, particle physics and string theory. Includes list of members, event schedules, eprints, and related resources.
University of Washington Particle Astrophysics Group
- The group concentrate on research into gamma ray and neutrino astrophysics, and nuclear emulsion physics.
Workgroup of Prof. Dr. H. Schmieden
- Based at the Physics Institute of the University of Bonn. The group primarily work on exclusive polarization experiments concerning the structure of the nucleon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 9:35:03 UTC -