become an editor
the entire directory
only in Accelerators/Synchrotrons
Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Advanced Light Source (ALS)
- Includes information about the organization, related news, a newsletter, user guide and current operational status information.
Canadian Light Source
- A 3rd generation synchrotron in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Chicago IL: Argonne Advanced Photon Source (APS)
- operated by The University of Chicago under contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
China: Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- An abstract containing information on the technical specifications of these facilities.
Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source
- Includes an introduction to the facility and basic experimental design information, information for users and research activity reports, and system operational status.
- Analytical research targeted solutions at Daresbury, Cheshire.
DELTA, Uni Dortmund
- DELTA 1.5 GeV electron accelerator facility at the University of Dortmund, Germany.
Diamond Light Source
- The Diamond synchrotron is a new scientific facility on the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Oxfordshire, UK. Provides information on the beamlines and the technology involved.
Dubna ELectron SYnchrotron,JINR,Russia
- DELSY project is third-generation synchrotron radiation (SR) source
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- Includes an introduction of this facility and the scientific applications thereof, publications, and a user guide.
Germany, Berlin: Berliner Elektronenspeicherring-Gesellschaft für Synchrotronstrahlung m.b.H. (BESSY)
- Describes the accelerator, experiments, news, and researchers and administrators.
Germany, Hamburg: Hamburger Synchrotronstrahlungslabor HASYLAB
- At Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY. Includes research summaries, news, publications and list of facilities.
- ISA is a Danish National Laboratory where research is carried out in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science and Biology using accelerators and storage rings.
Louisiana State University: Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices
- Includes technical information on the beamlines, beam schedules, events, downloadable forms, a user guide to the microfabrication facility, and newsletters.
Lyncean Technologies, Inc.
- Lyncean Technologies, Inc. is developing a compact light source for high resolution synchrotron imaging.
MAX-lab, Lund University, Sweden
- MAX-lab National Research Laboratory for Nuclear Physics and Synchrotron Radiation Research.
- An interactive educational tour of current research at Berkeley Lab's Advanced Light Source.
National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center
- The NSRRC Taiwan, is the first third-generation synchrotron facility built in Asia with world-class facility and state-of-the-art research capabilities in the vacuum-ultraviolet and both hard and soft X-ray energy regions.
PF photon factory
- Japane Synchrotron research centre.
SAXIER: Small-Angle X-ray Scattering Initiative for Europe
- Saxier is an initiative of European groups involved in exploring novel scientific applications for the new generation of SAXS beamlines at high brilliance synchrotron facilities.
- The world's largest third-generation synchrotron radiation facility.
Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
- Includes descriptions of research being undertaken, technical parameters and a user guide, and administrative information.
Synchrotron Radiation Center
- Part of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Includes information on its background, related news, a user guide, operational parameters and a list of related publications.
Trieste Italy: Elettra Synchrotron Light Source
- Facility information. Includes virtual tour, guides, events and scientific highlights.
USA, Upton, NY: National Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS)
- at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2012 at 10:24:04 UTC -