become an editor
the entire directory
only in Particle/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Particle: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Physics: Relativity: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Physics: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
CERN Summer Student Programs
- Pages for each year starting with 1994.
- The CESR e+e- storage ring, CLEO experiment, superconducting RF group and particle theory group at LNS, Cornell University.
Cyclotron Research Centre at Louvain-la-Neuve
- Research includes particle accelerators, ion sources and their applications. Also produce accelerated stable and radioactive ion beams. Features staff and facilities, projects, and running experiments.
- Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory at Homestake.
Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY)
- Basic research in high-energy and particle physics as well as in the production and application of synchrotron radiation.
ETH Institute for Particle Physics
- Prof. André Rubbia's group is undertaking fundamental research into elementary particle and astroparticle physics.
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab)
- A proton-antiproton collider in Batavia, Illinois.
- Heavy ion research center in Darmstadt, Germany.
Gran Sasso National Laboratory
- Large underground laboratory for particle physics and nuclear astrophysics.
- A Grid for UK Particle Physics - a collaboration of Particle Physicists and Computing Scientists from the UK and CERN. News, projects, people, mailing lists, meetings, documents, links.
- Italian National Institute for Research in Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics.
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia.
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, in Virginia.
- High Energy Accelerator Research Organization, Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Legnaro National Laboratories
- LNL in Italy.
- The National Institute for Nuclear Physics and High Energy Physics in Amsterdam.
Particle Accelerators Around the World
- Accelerators and labs, listed by location and particle type.
Particle Beam Physics Laboratory - UCLA
- Features experiments, collaborations and facilities, recent results and publications, conferences, workshops and meetings .
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.
- Canada's National Laboratory for Particle and Nuclear Physics Owned and operated as a joint venture by a consortium of Canadian universities via a contribution through the National Research Council Canada.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:25:45 PM EST -