become an editor
the entire directory
only in Astro_Particle/Cosmic_Rays
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Particle: Astro Particle: Cosmic Rays
Athens Neutron Monitor
- Observing cosmic ray neutrons. Background information, explanation of worldwide monitor network, detector description, publications, links.
Cosmic Ray Puzzle Solved
- Increased estimates of extragalactic magnetic fields may explain why possible HE CR sources, like AGN M87, do not align with observed CR directions.
High Resolution Fly's Eye Experiment (HiRes)
- Large air fluorescence cosmic ray detector.
- Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, University of Tokyo.
Nuclei Cooperate to Produce Single Particle
- Ultrahigh energy photons striking matter can transform into rho mesons through an interaction that involves many nuclei simultaneously, a phenomenon that may affect the detection signatures of high-energy particles from space.
Pierre Auger Cosmic Ray Observatory
- Aims to observe the highest-energy cosmic rays.
- Solar Tower Atmospheric Cherenkov Effect Experiment.
- Space-borne experiments like PAMELA, SilEye, NINA and balloons. Downloadable results, articles and pictures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 8:15:07 UTC -