become an editor
the entire directory
only in Particle/Alternative
Science: Physics: Alternative
Science: Physics: Alternative: Unified Theories
Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Alternative
Science: Physics: Relativity: Alternative
The Classical Atom
- Blog proposing a novel model of the elementary particles making the atom, based only on classical physics. It predicts the value of the elementary charge.
Discrete Electron Orbits about the Atomic Nucleus
- A physical description and derivation for why electrons maintain discrete orbits around the atomic nucleus.
- A discrete quantum spacetime model underlying the standard model of particle physics.
A Dual-Pole Model of the Photon
- Dr. James H.L. Lawler's paper describing a new model for the photon which solves the wave-particle paradox by stating that the photon is a particle consisting of two oppositly charged poles in orbit around each other.
- Patrick S. Walters provides links to files on high-energy physics topics as well as writing a personal blog.
The Higgs Boson
- Provides a new and simple explanation of the mass and gravity enigma.
Large Hadron Collider and Black Holes
- Could the CERN LHC produce black holes and cause a disaster? A Nostradamus prophecy may predict this will happen.
- A mirror world is predicted to exist if nature is invariant under parity.
Negation of the Axiom of Choice
- Adib Ben Jebara proposes that the negation of the mathematical axiom of choice can be applied to the Big Crunch, the Big Bang and quantum mechanics.
The Pattern of Reality
- An attempt to identify the geometry of the universe by finding a mathematical structure with a pattern which corresponds to the pattern observed for the fundamental particles of the standard model.
Quarks in the Picture
- A method to visualize quarks as symbols.
Quarks in the Picture
- A method to visualize quarks as pictographs.
- Provides a downloadable PDF file of a 151 page book. This contains a 2D string theory for particle construction which provides a logical explanation for everything.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 18:45:03 UTC -