become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Particle
Research Groups and Centers
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Radiotherapy
Science: Physics: Nuclear
Science: Physics: Relativity
Science: Physics: Vacuum
This category in other languages:
Particle Data Group
- An international collaboration that reviews particle physics and related areas of astrophysics, and compiles/analyzes data on particle properties.
Acronyms of High Energy Physics
- Organized list at Fermilab.
American Physical Society
- Division of Particles and Fields.
CERN in a Nutshell
- Provides information on CERN where accelerators boost beams of particles to high energies before they are made to collide with each other or with stationary targets. Detectors observe and record the results of these collisions.
The Greatest Unsolved Problem in Particle Physics
- Page devoted to the symmetry breaking, the mechanism that makes all mass.
- High energy physics databases at Durham University (UK): reactions (cross-sections, structure functions), experiments, email addresses.
- Particle physics, high energy physics, news and resources.
Muon Collider Feasibility Study
- At Fermilab.
The Muon Electric Dipole Moment Home Page
- Description of plans for a dedicated experiment to measure the muon electric dipole moment. Source material and links to theories and experiments.
Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider
- At Brookhaven.
The Particle Table
- John A. Gowan presents and discusses a table of elementary particles, including the weak force Intermediate Vector Bosons and Higgs particles.
SLAC Online Particle Physics Information
- Organized collection of links to high energy physics resources: reference, experiments, conferences, directories, publications, education, software.
- Databases and documents at SLAC. Mail and telephone directory of HEP people worldwide, conferences, institutions, experiments, preprints, books.
Usenet sci.physics.accelerators -
Usenet sci.physics.particle -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 7, 2015 at 6:15:03 UTC -