become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Particle
Research Groups and Centers
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Radiotherapy
Science: Physics: Nuclear
Science: Physics: Relativity
Science: Physics: Vacuum
This category in other languages:
Particle Data Group
- An international collaboration that reviews particle physics and related areas of astrophysics, and compiles/analyzes data on particle properties.
Acronyms of High Energy Physics
- Organized list at Fermilab.
American Physical Society
- Division of Particles and Fields.
CERN in a Nutshell
- Provides information on CERN where accelerators boost beams of particles to high energies before they are made to collide with each other or with stationary targets. Detectors observe and record the results of these collisions.
The Greatest Unsolved Problem in Particle Physics
- Page devoted to the symmetry breaking, the mechanism that makes all mass.
- High energy physics databases at Durham University (UK): reactions (cross-sections, structure functions), experiments, email addresses.
- Particle physics, high energy physics, news and resources.
Muon Collider Feasibility Study
- At Fermilab.
The Muon Electric Dipole Moment Home Page
- Description of plans for a dedicated experiment to measure the muon electric dipole moment. Source material and links to theories and experiments.
Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider
- At Brookhaven.
The Particle Detector BriefBook
- A condensed handbook covering subjects around particle detectors, the underlying physics and the analysis of their data. Intended as introduction for newcomers and reference for physicists working in the field.
The Particle Table
- John A. Gowan presents and discusses a table of elementary particles, including the weak force Intermediate Vector Bosons and Higgs particles.
The Review of Particle Physics
- An international collaboration that reviews Particle Physics and related areas of Astrophysics, and compiles and analyzes data on particle properties. Often cited publication in particle physics during the last decade.
SLAC Online Particle Physics Information
- Organized collection of links to high energy physics resources: reference, experiments, conferences, directories, publications, education, software.
- Databases and documents at SLAC. Mail and telephone directory of HEP people worldwide, conferences, institutions, experiments, preprints, books.
U.S. Department of Energy Office of Nuclear Physics
- Contains information about programs, laboratories, and universities funded by this office.
Usenet sci.physics.accelerators -
Usenet sci.physics.particle -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 7:54:07 UTC -