become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Associations
Science: Organizations: Associations
Science: Physics: Academic Departments
This category in other languages:
American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- AAPM homepage with a link to the journal "Medical Physics".
American Physical Society (APS)
- Information, member directory and many links.
Canadian Association of Physicists
- The premier association for physicists living in Canada (or who have any interest in physics)
The Egyptian Physicists Association (EPA)
- A non-governmental and non-profit association of all those who have interest in physics in Egypt. Membership details and contact information.
European High Pressure Research Group (EHPRG)
- Brings together scientists and engineers involved in high pressure research.
European Physical Society
- Includes an introduction, list of publications produced and their editorial boards, information on conferences and membership, and current activities.
International Association of Mathematical Physics
- The International Association of Mathematical Physics (IAMP) was founded in 1976 in order to promote research in mathematical physics. The Association invites mathematicians and physicists (including students) interested in this goal to become members.
The International Association of Physics Students (IAPS)
- IAPS aims to build a network of contacts between physics students from around the world, to offer them a programme of events and to support them in their academic and professional work.
International Liquid Crystal Society
- Lists the membership, meetings, news and links to related sites.
International Union of Pure and Applied Physics
- Sponsors international meetings and fosters the publication of papers.
Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Includes details of seminars and conferences, lists of members of research groups, lists of publications.
National Society of Black Physicists
- NSBP is the largest and most recognizable organization devoted to the African-American physics community.
National Society of Hispanic Physicists
- NSHP promotes the professional well-being of Hispanic physicists in the USA. Includes information on the organization, meetings, events, becoming a member, publications and a job board.
Sigma Pi Sigma: The National Physics Honor Society
- Exists to honor outstanding scholarship in physics; to encourage interest in physics among students at all levels; to promote an attitude of service of its members towards their fellow students, colleagues, and the public; and to provide a fellowship of persons who have excelled in physics.
Society of Physics Students (SPS) National Website
- SPS programs, scholarships, publications, news, career and education resources, science stories of note, physics games, simulations and humor, and physics problems on the web.
Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC)
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of equipment and processes for high volume production of coatings using vacuum based methods.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 10:15:05 UTC -