become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optics/Spectroscopy
Instruments and Supplies
Science: Chemistry: Analytical
- A compendium of basic ideas, notation, data and formulas from the NIST Physics laboratory.
- The Facility for Optical Characterisation and Spectroscopy in Dublin.
Ioannes Marcus Marci Spectroscopic Society
- Listing sections, links and officials based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Raman Spectroscopy Group
- Laboratoire de Physique de l'État Condense, Université du Maine, Le Mans, France. Information on members, research, instruments and events.
Society for Applied Spectroscopy
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information related to spectroscopy. Provides details of membership, news, courses and the journal.
Southwest Sciences Home Page
- Performs contract research emphasizing spectroscopic detection of trace gases for applications in combustion, atmospheric science, and industrial monitoring.
- Spectroscopy and remote sensing tools for researchers. Simulate molecular gas spectra, infrared radiance and atmospheric transmittance.
- Magazine providing news, articles and resources. Offers current and past issues.
- Applications of MS and spectral imaging at all wavelengths, each with features, news, job and related ads. Includes registration for member pages maintained by Wiley, UK.
- Broad information regarding the study of spectroscopy and its uses.
XPS, AES, UPS and ESCA
- Database for surface spectroscopies as XPS, AES and UPS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 17:43:15 UTC -