become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optics/Software
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Optics
Science: Astronomy: Amateur: Amateur Telescope Making
Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science
Science: Physics: Software
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering
ATMOS and AtmosFRINGE
- Amateur telescope maker optical design and analysis software is a program for designing and analyzing telescope configurations. AtmosFRINGE is an interferogram analysis software used to extract quantitative wavefront measurements from a laser interferogram.
- Develops microwave and optotelectronic device and circuit design software.
Bentec Multiplexed Hyperaspheric Optical Surfaces
- Provides free download optical software (aspheric/hyperaspheric), designs and manufactures aspheric polymer optics. Non-spherical wavefront transformation lenses are designed to specification.
Breault Research Organization, Inc.
- Software and consulting services for the development and analysis of optical systems.
Computational Optics Group (COG)
- Software for computational optics and computational electromagnetics. Offers MaX-1, a general Maxwell solver, MMP is a Multiple Multipole Program, GMT solves for electrodynamic fields. Includes evolutionary optimization, genetic algorithms and evolutionary strategies
- DURANGO interferometry software for data acquisition, analysis, evaluation and simulation. Support of many interferometer hardware.
Electron Optical Design
- Software for the design of charged particle optics devices.
- A software package consisting of a number of simulation engines for rigorous EM scattering and optical imaging simulations.
- Offers KDP-2, an optical design and analysis program. Also provides custom optical design and analysis consulting services.
- Mössbauer spectroscopy fitting and analysis program written in Borland Delphi. It has a graphical user interface that allows all actions to be carried out via mouse clicks or key shortcut operations.
FTG Software Associates
- Software for optical thin film coating and spectrophotometer data acquisition
Grating Solver Development Company
- GSOLVER is a tool for analysis of gratings with arbitrary groove profile based on full vector diffraction. Antenna Solver is a rigorous antenna analysis program
- Virtual Nonlinear Optics Workbook. The software enables students and scientists to perform numerical experiments in nonlinear optics. A free demo is provided.
- Offers DOE-CAD, a software for design, masks generation and performance modeling of diffractive optical elements. The company also provides beam shapers and focusers, F-Theta lenses and lenslet arrays.
- A software that uses inexpensive and widely-available test charts to measure device sharpness (MTF), perceptual sharpness (SQF) and many other parameters.
International Intellectual Group, Inc.
- PC Grate is a software for calculations of diffraction efficiency of different types of relief gratings on PCs.
Lambda Research Corporation
- Their products include the TracePro software for illumination analysis featuring tutorials on using a light pipe and the OSLO optical lens design software.
- Laser cavity design and analysis code LASCAD, including FEA and DPSSL analysis.
Laser Fourier Adaptive Method (LaserFOAM)
- Simulates the propagation of ultrashort laser pulses in photonic crystal fibers using an adaptive split-step Fourier method (free, python).
- A lens design software for Mac OS X that makes possible the simulation of ray propagation in different optical systems.
- Distributor of software for optical design, illumination, straylight, integrated optics and color measurements.
- Provides tools that allow straightforward analysis of systems, design of diffractive optical elements and beam shapers, analysis of gratings and laser resonator analysis.
LTI Optics, LLC
- Provides software for photometric analysis and lighting design of non-imaging optical systems. Products are Photopia and Lumen Micro.
- Software for grating analysis and design based on Chandezon, True and Fourier methods.
- Software for Mie scattering calculations.
- Software for computing optical band structures (dispersion relations) in periodic dielectric structures and photonic crystals (free, C source).
MODAS - Modern Optical Design and Analysis Software
- Paraxial and Seidel calculations, spot diagrams, ray fans, 3D wave aberrations and energy distribution, optical layout, optimization. (MS-Win, free crippled version available).
- Offers 3-dimensional visualization software for laser beam topography, optical interferometry, and atomic force microscopy.
Multilayer Rigorous Coupled Wave Analysis (MRCWA)
- A fast, flexible optical grating solver. It calculates an exact solution using Maxwell's equations for the diffraction of light from an optical grating defined by the user through a set of intuitive python bindings.
- A high precision software used for automatic capture and removal of lens aberrations (such as distortion and vignetting) of high-end digital cameras.
- Comprehensive optical design and thin film analysis software. Supports 3d surface tilts, aspheres, gratings, gradient index, spline deformation, optimization, diffraction analysis, coatings.
Optical Data Solutions, Inc.
- Offers LensVIEW, a CD-ROM database of lens design examples found in the optical design literature, mainly from patents. Includes more than 30000 individual designs.
Optical Research Associates
- Optical design and illumination software. Also pages educating about optics.
Optical Systems Design, Inc.
- Information and download of SYNOPSYS lens design program (SYNthesis of OPtical SYStems) evaluation copy.
- Different optical software packages. Lens designer, ray tracker and custom material creator.
- Optical raytracing software for optical design and analysis.
- Optical design and analysis software. CAD software for light simulation. Products are SPEOS, SOLSTIS, OPTICALC and LIGHT.
- Software for integrated and fiber optics.
- 3D coherent beam propagation and Gaussian beam propagation software along optical systems and laser cavities, including diffraction, gain saturation, thermal lensing and others physical effects. Products are SimCa and COMMOD.
- Provides a suite of photonics software including a mode solver, optical propagation tool, design and simulation tools.
- Optical engineering and optics-related software development such as FRED (optical engineering software package).
- This software is designed for assessment and comparison of the major lens quality components. It measures resolution and chromatic aberration.
Radiant Zemax, LLC
- Software for all aspects of optical system design.
RSoft Design Group, Inc.
- Photonics design automation software. Offers a range of photonic and network design automation products including a component design suite, the simulation of single mode and multimode optical communication systems and a network modeling package.
Science Lab Software
- Program helps use evaluate optical systems for performance standards. Page includes list of specifications, free demo and pricing information.
Scientific Computing International SCI
- Software for optical thin film design, characterization and metrology systems. Current products include: Film Wizard, Film Spectrum and Film Ellipse.
- Software for Optical, Laser, and Integrated Optical system design. Products are PARAXIA, SIGRAPH-OPTIK, OPTEC.
- Thin Film Optical Metrology Software (Ellipsometry, Reflectance, Transmittance) for research and development and production. The main product is TFCompanion, a software application for thin film analysis and metrology. Includes analytical tools for interpretation of measurement data. Available for all operating systems with JVM support (Windows, Apple, Unix).
Sinclair Optics, Inc.
- OSLO optical design software. Free evaluation level OSLO LT available.
Sky Scientific Optical Design and Astronomy
- Offers optical design software for engineering professionals, students and educators. Products for astronomy and astrophotography.
- Software for designing and manufacturing optical multi-layer thin film coatings. Its primary product is TFCalc.
- Beam III, IV, optical raytracer for use by students and optical engineers. Windows and Mac versions available.
- Optical design and analysis software VOB by METEC with optimization.
Thin Film Center, Inc.
- Offers optical thin film design and analysis software and product descriptions for Essential Macleod. Training services and consulting for the coating industry.
- Vector optical diffraction solver for 2D and 3D patterned multilayer stacks and gratings based on the MMFE and the Rayleigh-Fourier Method.
Universitat de Barcelona
- The Optical Characterization Group offers software tools for the optical characterisation of thin film materials and multilayer stacks based on spectrophotometric and ellipsometric measurements.
- FRESNEL, software that simulates laser beam propagation through various optical schemes.
- Software for laser resonator design and gaussian beam propagation (MS-Win, demo available).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 7, 2015 at 6:15:03 UTC -