become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optics/Personal_Pages
Business: Employment: Resumes and Portfolios: By Industry
Science: Physics: Physicists
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Short academic work description and links.
- Contact information and description of teaching and research activity, with corresponding links. Also, useful links to general sites.
Di Leonardo, Roberto
- Research page, latest news and information on the professor's studies.
Dr. Alan G. Ryder
- Investigator, National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science in Ireland.
Dr. Nibu George
- Research in lasers, fiber optics and photonics.
- Optical physicist, a Staff Physicist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's Center for X-Ray Optics.
- Bell Labs scientist, involved with research on latest high-speed telecommunication devices and systems.
- A history of the first fluidless contact lens in 1927.
- Semiconductor laser research, personal information, links.
- Describes research in nano-optics: plasmons in metal particles, microscopy, single particle spectroscopy. With links to CV and other resources.
- Research in quantum optics, quantum information science and many-body physics.
Wyant, James C.
- Contains course notes and published papers in the field of interferometry, holography, and optical testing. Optical concepts are illustrated by the use of webMathematica.
- Studying nonlinear and quantum optics of atomic media and nanostructures at the University of Arknansas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 1:15:07 UTC -