become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optics/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Optics: Personal Pages
Business: Employment: Resumes and Portfolios: By Industry
Science: Physics: Physicists
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Short academic work description and links.
- Contact information and description of teaching and research activity, with corresponding links. Also, useful links to general sites.
Di Leonardo, Roberto
- Research page, latest news and information on the professor's studies.
Dr. Alan G. Ryder
- Investigator, National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science in Ireland.
Dr. Nibu George
- Research in lasers, fiber optics and photonics.
Duarte, F. J.
- Books, papers, conferences, citations on tunable lasers.
- Optical physicist, a Staff Physicist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's Center for X-Ray Optics.
- Bell Labs scientist, involved with research on latest high-speed telecommunication devices and systems.
- A history of the first fluidless contact lens in 1927.
Muskens, Otto L.
- List of publications and research interests in plasmonics, nanophotonics and nanoacoustics. PhD thesis on-line.
- Semiconductor laser research, personal information, links.
- Describes research in nano-optics: plasmons in metal particles, microscopy, single particle spectroscopy. With links to CV and other resources.
- Research in quantum optics, quantum information science and many-body physics.
- Research in fiber optics. Publications, bibliography and photos.
Wyant, James C.
- Contains course notes and published papers in the field of interferometry, holography, and optical testing. Optical concepts are illustrated by the use of webMathematica.
- Studying nonlinear and quantum optics of atomic media and nanostructures at the University of Arknansas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:24:03 AM EDT -