become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optics/Optoelectronics
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Optoelectronics and Fiber
All-optical Phase and Amplitude Regeneration of Return-to-zero Differential Phase Shift Keying Data
- Paper by Ehab S. Awad, Pak S. Cho and Julius Goldhar.
- Supply optoelectronic components including photodiodes, avalanche photodiodes, large area APDs and high power LEDs.
Cal Sensors, Inc. Official Web Site
- Cal Sensors, inc. is the leading manufacturer of PbS and PbSe, Lead Selenide and Lead Salt Infrared detectors, sensors, emitters, arrays and accessories.
Computer Simulation Group at Technical University of Lodz
- Research group developing comprehensive simulation of optoelectronic devices.
- European photonics magazine, in print, website and electronic newsletter format, covering lasers, optics and photonics technology, business and applications. Includes news, features, product releases, and details of forthcoming events
Fiber optic couplers and WDM
- single mode, multimode and large core fiber optic splitters and wavelength multiplexer (WDM)at visible and telecom wavelengths (488nm to 1632nm)
Fiber optic visible wavelength splitter
- visible wavelength multiplexer/demultiplexers operating within 488nm to 850nm.
Fiber Optics Information
- Fiber optic reference material including articles on fiber optic transmission principles, components, and transmission systems as well as a fully illustrated fiber optic glossary of terms.
- Comprehensive optical communications source including news, employment and company listings.
Integrated Optics Group - Bilkent University
- Fabrication and characterization of integrated planar lightwave components for optical networks. Analysis of the optical properties of silicon based layers (SiON,SOI, germanosilicate)
Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials
- Monthly journal publishing peer-reviewed papers, reviews and feature articles.
LIOS Technology GmbH
- Linear heat detection by means of fibre optic sensors opens new possibilities in detecting, monitoring and analyzing thermal processes in industrial installation, in traffic engineering and in geology.
- Develops and manufactures optoelectronic sensors for industry to measure parameters such as general dimensions, thickness, roughness, planarity, temperature, humidity and molecular concentration.
NIST Optoelectronics Division
- Provides measurement technology, standards, and traceability for the optoelectronics industry.
- Publications from the Optical Communications Publications.
Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials: Rapid Communications
- Monthly journal which includes the rapid publishing of short communications, technical notes and breaking news in the field of optoelectronics, crystalline materials of relevance in optoelectronics, amorphous and glassy materials.
- University of California, Los Angeles. Includes information on the research projects supported by the group, publications and list of members.
Optoelectronics Industry Development Association
- Information on the optoelectronics industry, which includes research and development in areas such as fiber optic communications, digital imaging, and storage.
- Several trade magazines on optoelectronics, with current on-line content.
Photonics and Optoelectronics Research Laboratory (University of Cyprus)
- The Photonics and Optoelectronics Laboratory comprises of academic staff from the Department of Physics (University of Cyprus) whose research interests range from Photothermal Science to Ultrafast Physics.
Photonics Tech Briefs Online
- Technical briefs, application articles, tutorials, and product announcements targeted to engineers who design photonics products, covering optics, optical design software, laser systems, CCDs, cameras, sensors and detectors, measurement instruments and fiber optics.
- Manufactures laser crystals and optics including waveplates, lenses, prisms, polarizers, windows, micro optics, and optical assemblies.
University of Cambridge - Cavendish Laboratory - Optoelectronics
- Members, publications, meetings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2013 at 7:19:44 UTC -