become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optics/Color
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Optics: Color
Business: Chemicals: Dyes and Pigments: Pigments
Computers: Graphics: Web: Colors
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Color Blindness
Science: Physics: Education: Light and Optics
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Sensation and Perception: Color
Causes of Color
- Explore the phenomena that create our colorful world.
- Clarifies aspects of colour specification and image coding that are important to computer graphics, image processing, video, and the transfer of digital images to print.
- Several resources about color and its relationship with other human activities.
efg's Computer Lab: CIE Chromaticity Diagrams
- Demonstrate how to display a 1931 CIE chromaticity chart, as well as the transformations needed for the 1960 and 1976 charts. The charts can be displayed using either the 1931 2-degree or 1964 10-degree standard observer.
efg's Computer Lab: Color Mix Lab Report
- Interactive demonstration of mixing additive or subtractive colors.
efg's Computer Lab: Maxwell Triangle Lab Report
- Demonstrate mixture of light with three primaries. Introduce concept of chromaticity coordinates.
efg's Computer Lab: Spectra Lab Report
- A complete Delphi program, including source code, to display wavelength colors as a function of wavelength and optionally display the emission and absorption spectra of hydrogen.
Glossary of Color Science Terms
- When one speaks about color, some of these terms are sure to be used.
Molecular Expressions: Science, Optics and You
- An educational resource for the science of optics and the physics of light and color intended for teachers, students, and the general public.
Munsell Color Science Laboratory
- Academic laboratory dedicated to research and education in color science, based at Rochester Institute of Technology.
The Munsell Color System
- The original book of this name, published in 1921. The concepts of color hue, color value and color chroma are diagrammed and explained.
Theory of Color
- Unconventional way of classifying and teaching colors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2013 at 13:10:19 UTC -