the entire directory
only in Physics/Optics
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Optics
Products and Services
Telescopes and Binoculars
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Optoelectronics and Fiber
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Optics
Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science
Science: Physics: Electromagnetism
Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics
This category in other languages:
A to Z of Optics
- Plenty of information regarding optics. Latest news and events, books, careers, courses and products.
Advanced Liquid Crystal Technologies, Inc.
- Research and product visions for orientable gases and liquids, science and art.
European Optical Society
- The EOS represents all national optical societies in Europe and its individual members.
- In video, computer graphics and image processing, gamma represents a numerical parameter that describes the nonlinearity of intensity reproduction.
International Commission for Optics
- Contributes on an international basis to the progress and diffusion of knowledge in optics. Gives details on conferences, meetings, awards, travelling lecture programs and ICO newsletters.
- Discusses the phenomena of "light bullets," intense stable spherical pulses of laser light travelling through certain bulk glass and gaseous media.
- Reports the research in Karlsruhe on the fabrication and optical characterization of functional metallic nanostructures for optical frequencies.
National Center for Optics and Photonics Education
- A center funded by NSF that provides support to community and technical colleges to develop and encourage optics, laser and photonics education.
On-line Optical Library
- Provides a number of links to papers on the net for beginners and researchers.
Optical Society of America
- A professional society of optical engineers and scientists devoted to advancing the fields of optics and photonics.
Optical Tweezers and Laser Scalpel
- Collection of links.
Optics & Photonics Focus
- Independent journal reviewing important recent developments in the fields of optics and photonics.
- Electronic, peer-reviewed, journal. Provides free access to full text articles.
Optics.net - Photonics and Optics Portal
- Optics, lasers, fiber and photonics technical directory and community with research and development, employment and business forums.
- Online resource on optical, photonic, imaging, electronic, and optoelectronic technologies.
- Provides news, videos and resources covering technology topics for imaging, lasers and light sources.
Photonics Jobs Inc.
- Offers employment resources for photonics, optical, laser and MEMS industries.
- Daily news and product updates for professionals in the optoelectronics industry: manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, discussion forums, chat, newsletter and software.
- Magazine on optics, lasers, imaging, fiber optics, electro-optics, and optoelectronics; Laurin Publishing.
- Photonics news; Laurin Publishing.
The Basics of Line Moiré Patterns and Optical Speedup
- A brief introduction to periodical moiré patterns by Emin Gabrielyan.
The History of the Telescope and the Binocular
- Collection of articles and images.
The Photonics Dictionary
- Browse or search.
Usenet sci.optics -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 7, 2011 2:29:14 AM EST -